Im soon going to be done with Car Audio. Ive spent the past week or two trying to figure out why my system isn't as loud as it was before . I have no clue whats wrong. Today i re-wired everything. Grinded a new ground and it workes put new RCA's in and they are connect to the right spots, Just put new 8g wire for speaker wire wired down to 2ohm on my amps. One amp per sub. Im running two Kicker zx1000,1's . I set my gains to the right about of output voltage. only thing im waiting to try out is the new alt i have coming in tomorrow or thursday, and if that dosnt fix it im done.

whats your voltag doing when you're playing your system?

There has to be a reason u just havent found it yet. Giving up is for pussies, for it could be an easy fix and and you just dont realize it...in which case you just quit this hobby for nothing.

But best of luck to you...

DAT 4125------>RE XXX comps active

Eclipse cd7000

I serve drunks for a living :D

no reason to try a new alt out of pure trying shit. put a DMM on your battery and watch the voltage as the bass hits. if it drops badly, then that's your problem, if not, you just wasted money on an alt.

Most likely your system isn't as loud as it was because you've gotten used to it.

no reason to try a new alt out of pure trying shit. put a DMM on your battery and watch the voltage as the bass hits. if it drops badly, then that's your problem, if not, you just wasted money on an alt.

Most likely your system isn't as loud as it was because you've gotten used to it.

No these are still new subs to me ive had these T3's for like a month. I can tell that it isnt as loud because my subs arnt't moving as much as before, Ed thinks its my Amps. so Friday i think ima drive out and we will figure this b.s out

did you make sure both VC are hooked up

if you live close enough to ed and he's willing to check them i bet you wont be quitting after he gets involved.

THERE IS NO BUILD LOG!

1998 Chevy Silverado ext cab

Alpine CDA-9887

4 Team Fi 15s

2 Ampere Audio TFE 8.0

2 Ampere Audio 150.4

3 Digital Designs CS6.5 component sets

Dual Mechman 370XP Elite alternators inbound!

8 XS Power d3400

6 XS power d680

Second Skin

Stinger

Tsunami Wiring

Sky High

A Real Voltmeter not a piece of shit stinger.

I can tell that it isnt as loud because my subs arnt't moving as much as before

that doesnt mean anything.

jeffs subs move like 1/4" and hes pretty loud.

2006 F-150

4 DC XL M2 18's Walled Daily Driver

XS Power

4 DC 3.5kw

Team DC

Team S.P.L.

Lot of Audio Technix and 1/0

DC Audio Dealer

American Bass Dealer

XS Power Dealer

Audio Technix Dealer

DWRIGHT-1-1.jpg