Jump to content

live feed from SMD headquarters


CLNFREAK

Recommended Posts

Posted

It would be nice if he had set times and days when he streams. just an idea

1998 Plymouth Voyager (daily)

Jensen VM9213 H.U. (I Know but I havent had any problems.... yet)

5.25" Factory -> Sound Stream SST5.2

6x9 Hifonics ZXi 693 -> Sound Stream SST6.9

Amp: Class D: Crescendo 3KWP (x2)

Class A/B: Crescendo 1000C4

Sub: Almani S-7 10" (x6)

Guest Scylloga
Posted

It would be nice if he had set times and days when he streams. just an idea

The impromptu feel to this is what makes it fun.

Atleast to me it is. Also what if he cant make it?

Can you imagine the shit he would catch cause he wasnt on ustream running a dog and pony show for people?

IIRC in one of his videos he said he was going to definately be broadcasting from the shop atlwast once a month.

I would bet he will try to post that one up in advance so people could try to catch it.

But other wise I think its when he feels like allowing us to invade his daily routine.

Posted

Today at 5 on spike tv we will see a live feed from SMD headquarters. Thanks to Steve Meade and all of SMD for making this possible. Haha. We will never get a scheduled time. He is a working man and trust me schedules can always get changed with any job. I hate the fact that it can happen but it does. Great demos you put on steve. Sorry they had to take your toy away from you.

wc_zps9b224b53.png

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
  • Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 1164 Guests (See full list)

    • There are no registered users currently online
×
×
  • Create New...