Sundown Audio

steptsom Amplifers?

idkman47

you know everytime i step into a stetsom topic noone ever says the problems theyve had or even seen personally lol.

Fusion With A Stetsom 4k2d on 2 DC XL 15s tuned to 31hz and Subs and ports forward

The Revolution Was Not Televised

But There Is This Thread(clicky)

Dr Merkenstein is my 360 gamertag and my profession. When shit gets real, call in the Doc

lol logan your are the biggest audio tool EVER!!!! big let down when you dont know how to use the product

and there is a 10000000 test out there where sundown audiopipe and audioque does not outperform stetsom stop talking out your ass

soo what you owned 4 you didnt know what you where doing anyways MORON

best advise i can ever give dont take advice from logan aka dumbass berry

wait till next show logab were a 7k2e and 1 15 will burb and bass race louder than you again the bass race will be louder than your burb

Lulz ITT

My POS Bass machine-
2003 Hyundai Santa Fe on some shitty 22's
Bed Liner Paint Job-Pioneer AVH 3200DVD
4 DAD BD series 15's in a 4th Order (Bassheads ENT Design)
4 Arc Audio XDI2000.1 for the woofers
6 Cadence CVL68MBX 6.5's-Cadence CVL88MBX 8's-6 Cadence XT20 Supertweeters
2 Arc Audio KS300.4's for mids and tweets
1 Arc Audio ALD 10v Line Driver
All Audiotechnix Power wire
1 DC Power 270XP High Output Alternator
1 XS Power D3400 up front....6 XS Power D3100's in the rear
Air Lift 1000 Bags in rear to help with suspension
If your still reading this GFY.......

6iW2jaE_zpsb3084721.png

I will tell you this i could never bassrace a 161+ if i didnt run Stetsom amps!!! On that note even when i ran the old 7kd i only had i issue once with a relay i used for my remote turn on popping amps once switched on. Other then that even then i was running 3 Stetsom 7kd dual board on 16 volts daily @ 0.7 ohm (2ohm stable amp) and nothing but good luck. MY 4k2d amps were killer, sounded great for a larger yet tiny amp. Now with my 11k2ds i only have 2 xs power 3100d batts per amp and my voltage drop never goes below 12.5 starting @ 13.8 thats efficiency.

I agree fully with Alpines comments about people who seem to have issues with them are doing something wrong. In fact 98% of failures in the car audio world be it subs/ amps/ whatever is the person behind the wheels fault. People are just to proud to admit when they fuck up. Plenty of people have had great success with Stetsom, records in both dB drag and Bassrace.

Wow alpine didn't know you took it as a personal challenge, I'm not entitled to my own opinion? I don't think I ever called you out, never said I had a problem with the amp you sold me, and if I did I'm sure you would have done everything you can to help me. I'm stating my experience and opinion on the amps, wether you agree with it or not is beyond me..and loud to me and loud to you is two different things. If I'm not loud so be it, I'm happy with how my system is, ill bass race you and don't care if I lose or not..I figured by now you should know I have no issues with anyone othere than that tard who brings a focus to autorama ever year claiming it to be a hummer with 20 grand worth of audio.

My F-150 Build

GET ON THE BANDWAGON

loganberry44.gif

DSC01482-1-1.jpg

what if they tried messing with the amps when the subs werent louder :ehh: hahah jk :pardon:

Nice to know that coming from you A Team, very glad you joined the thread, this helped A LOT!!

I´m the SPL Gains topic creator!! wanna get louder?? check this: SPL Gains. Panamenian 2009 & 2010 & 2014 Bass Race 149.9 Champion!

2 15" subs and a 2K wired at 1 ohm, http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/167788-fecupe2001-2-15s-on-a-2k-video-on-page-3/

8 Massive 15" subs and small power, http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/179296-fecupe2001s-8-15s-4th-order-bandpass-wall/

logan never had a problem with stetsom i sold him his first stetsom and i guess its the amps fault he has no idea how to get loud or use the amp

if i can find the pic of his stupid ass all thread power wire multiplier you would die laughing he thought would help i had chester throw that junk away and he wonders why it was a let down hahahah

I did the exact same thing assman did and it helped, it did make it louder, damn because I don't wanna run stetsom anymore its bash logan day? Sweet

My F-150 Build

GET ON THE BANDWAGON

loganberry44.gif

DSC01482-1-1.jpg

what if they tried messing with the amps when the subs werent louder :ehh: hahah jk :pardon:

My 7k would pop really loud ever time it turned on, turns out it was just low remote wire voltage, I guess its not a big problem and I don't ever recall bashing the amps, I just question it when I opened my 7k and there was a 200 amp fuse..this was the old model mind you and I have heard great things about the new lines, if your gonna try it by all means do, but as for me I'm done with stetsom and that has nothing to do with anyones influence other than my own

My F-150 Build

GET ON THE BANDWAGON

loganberry44.gif

DSC01482-1-1.jpg

You said Stetsom aren´t that great, and that you would choose lanzar, sony and pyle over them, i guess that´s what bothered Alpine maybe? haha, you are compering pieces of shit with stetsom, i think that´s the reason why he got upset :drink40:

I´m the SPL Gains topic creator!! wanna get louder?? check this: SPL Gains. Panamenian 2009 & 2010 & 2014 Bass Race 149.9 Champion!

2 15" subs and a 2K wired at 1 ohm, http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/167788-fecupe2001-2-15s-on-a-2k-video-on-page-3/

8 Massive 15" subs and small power, http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/179296-fecupe2001s-8-15s-4th-order-bandpass-wall/

I must have typed it wrong, I said I would chose stetsom over sony/lanzar/pyle other then that id prolly pick a different amp, I'm know there are other shit companies that are 10x worse but was using those as a example

My F-150 Build

GET ON THE BANDWAGON

loganberry44.gif

DSC01482-1-1.jpg

Archived