safe to drive in the rain with these

dude those are slicks... like the ones i use at the track lol.. my pzero's suck in the rain lol.. these suck if their is spit on the ground..

Tim-Sig.png

62491252.png

The set up your talking about would sound great in my Tahoe. Trade you my dog for it. He has one eye but that only makes for bad depth perception so hey so what if he is running into shit, look at it this way he is easy to sneak up ninja style on. (right side only)
</div>

look at eagle f1 ds-g3's they are extremely good in the rain, and uhp. but you need a winter tire, they get hard as a rock in the winter.

gy_eagle_f1_gsd3_ci2_l.jpg

had em on my gti and they stick to the road like rails. I ran these year round, not by choice. I drove in snow with them but not more than 4inchs and it was fwd.

Edited by vr6bass

sig.jpg

jl 12w7 ported @ 2cubes at 38hz

rockford fosgate t1500bd

If you want a high performance tire than does decent in light snow >6inches look at Dunlop Direzza Star Spec Z1 or Hankook Ventus V12 Evo... They both demolished the wet and dry performance category and completely raped the BFG KDW is both categories...

Car&Driver Tire Test | Car&Driver Tire Test Results

I've personally seen the Dunlop's on my friend 300hp Solstice GXP (rwd) and it went through the snow and in the rain it was like riding on rails... I've never seen a tire handle like these in the rain)

My brother has the Hankook's on his GSX he just got them but took them for a spirited ride through the back road with his ~400whp Eclipse and said they were just as grippy and comfortable as the Dunlops.

My friend and brother both bought these tires for autocross and drag racing purposes if that gives you any clue.

Edited by wL<3bass

Vehicle: 1997 S10 Blazer 4dr 4X4

Exterior: Rear End Bagged, Black Grill, Lifted 2"

Amplifiers: Rockford Fosgate T8004 & T10001bd

Batteries: 2 Stinger SPV35, Kinetik HC2400

Electrical: Big 3, DC Power 290amp Alternator w/ MLA at 15.5v

Enclosure: 4.2 ft³ @ 33Hz 84sq.in. of port (20sq.in. per cube)

Headunit: Eclipse CD3200 w/ 80G iPod

Mids/Highs: Rockford T152s (a-pillars), Rockford T162s (doors)

Subwoofers: 1 15" Fi BL Fully Loaded

Wire: All 1/0g Kicker Hyperflex

My YouTube Videos

My Fiberglass A-Pillar Build

My "Seamless" Looking Box Build

My DD1508 T-Line Bandpass Build "Seamless" w/ Acrylic Windows (for '05 TrailBlazer)

My Stealth 8" Fiberglass Build (for '05 TrailBlazer)

My Build For A Friend's '08 Cobalt 15" BL Sealed Off From The Trunk

My feedback/references...

I dont know why everybody is saying its dumb that you thought u could use them on the road especially when its wet when if they read and look the m compound is made for wet conditions. if its the summer i dont see a problem with having them tires. just my .02

aaaa.png

"WHOEVER SAID MONEY CAN'T BUY HAPPINESS MUST OF BEEN BROKE"

I dont know why everybody is saying its dumb that you thought u could use them on the road especially when its wet when if they read and look the m compound is made for wet conditions. if its the summer i dont see a problem with having them tires. just my .02

Well, if you had read. The chart denotes a semi wet circuit racing track!

<>< Collosians 2:13-14, Philippians 4:13, 1 John 4:7-10

2 - JBL W15Gti

2 - JBL BP1200.1

Knu 1/0 Wiring

Kenwood KIV-BT901

Kenwood/Garmin Nav.

so what happens when it rains? ever driven in the rain with bald tires? these are exactly the same. A wide surface area for road contact. Its aracing tire plain and simple. He'll be hydroplaning all over the place if it rains enough

THERE IS NO BUILD LOG!

1998 Chevy Silverado ext cab

Alpine CDA-9887

4 Team Fi 15s

2 Ampere Audio TFE 8.0

2 Ampere Audio 150.4

3 Digital Designs CS6.5 component sets

Dual Mechman 370XP Elite alternators inbound!

8 XS Power d3400

6 XS power d680

Second Skin

Stinger

Tsunami Wiring

Sky High

A Real Voltmeter not a piece of shit stinger.