TheSundownFire Posted April 14, 2010 Report Posted April 14, 2010 Rainbow SAC 265.25 6.5 inch components. And damn they are sexy. Cant wait to get these in the car!!!!!!!!!! 1999 Pontiac Sunfire Alpine CDA-9886 Sundown Audio SAZ-1000D Sundown Audio SAX-50.4 Rainbow SAC 265.25 Components Image Dynamics iD12 Optima Yellow Top SQFire FTW.
Maxim Posted April 14, 2010 Report Posted April 14, 2010 Ohhh shitttt! Those look damn good! What's powering them? the SAX-50.4? I bet they'll sound awesome! wtf is lolcats? I'd def get a fat hooker if i had to resort to that kinda thing. I feel like they'd be grateful and work harder. Also its more bang for my buck, more real estate for my dollar if you catch my drift. its like the Costco of streetwalkers. I was hoping for 150 . I was hoping she would let me put it in her butt
TheSundownFire Posted April 14, 2010 Author Report Posted April 14, 2010 Thanks Yes the 50.4 will be powering them. Im going to be bridging it and running 2 channel since bth comps are 100 rms. 1999 Pontiac Sunfire Alpine CDA-9886 Sundown Audio SAZ-1000D Sundown Audio SAX-50.4 Rainbow SAC 265.25 Components Image Dynamics iD12 Optima Yellow Top SQFire FTW.
Maxim Posted April 14, 2010 Report Posted April 14, 2010 Stop posting! Put them in the car! I need more pictures!!! wtf is lolcats? I'd def get a fat hooker if i had to resort to that kinda thing. I feel like they'd be grateful and work harder. Also its more bang for my buck, more real estate for my dollar if you catch my drift. its like the Costco of streetwalkers. I was hoping for 150 . I was hoping she would let me put it in her butt
IH8PunkRok Posted April 14, 2010 Report Posted April 14, 2010 mmm pretty rainbow -Matt2005 Dodge Magnum RTJVC KD-AVX1 2 PPI S580.2 Obsidian Audio ST1 Horn Tweeters PRV 8MB450s Audio Legion 3500.1D 2 RE MT 18s 360 ah LiFePO4 BatterySHCA 2/0 155.2 @ 29 hzKicker CVR 15's buildDD 3512e buildMini T-Line Build(6) 8s BuildNightshade 15s Wall BuildMagnum AB XFL 12s BuildNewest Magnum Build
flashlight_65 Posted April 14, 2010 Report Posted April 14, 2010 i want them. i will have them..... soon My builds: my caddy my 'hoe friends impala
TheSundownFire Posted April 15, 2010 Author Report Posted April 15, 2010 Im glad you guys like them. Im either trying my hand at FG and building some door pods or rebuilding the baffles in my doors. The ones I have are about a hackjob. 1999 Pontiac Sunfire Alpine CDA-9886 Sundown Audio SAZ-1000D Sundown Audio SAX-50.4 Rainbow SAC 265.25 Components Image Dynamics iD12 Optima Yellow Top SQFire FTW.
CaptainzPlanetz Posted April 15, 2010 Report Posted April 15, 2010 I have the Rainbow SLC 6.5's and I really like them, I am sure you will too. ¿ǝɯɐƃ ǝɥʇ Trolls never learn............ All BS aside, If I see one more comment in here that is NOT about the pre-sale, I will start the vacations. And that includes the trolls feeding the trolls. YOU THE ONE THAT SOUND LIKE A OGER AND HUMPBACK/TROLLS? Add "SMDLIFER" on Xbox LIVE to play with other SMD members.
Twistedchild420 Posted April 15, 2010 Report Posted April 15, 2010 Have heard these...very nice comp set My POS Bass machine-2003 Hyundai Santa Fe on some shitty 22'sBed Liner Paint Job-Pioneer AVH 3200DVD4 DAD BD series 15's in a 4th Order (Bassheads ENT Design)4 Arc Audio XDI2000.1 for the woofers6 Cadence CVL68MBX 6.5's-Cadence CVL88MBX 8's-6 Cadence XT20 Supertweeters2 Arc Audio KS300.4's for mids and tweets1 Arc Audio ALD 10v Line DriverAll Audiotechnix Power wire1 DC Power 270XP High Output Alternator1 XS Power D3400 up front....6 XS Power D3100's in the rearAir Lift 1000 Bags in rear to help with suspensionIf your still reading this GFY.......
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.