DC Sound Lab

crx.... messing with some lvl5 box desins.

Well I have 4 boxes total for my crx these pics are of the box i just built tuned low mainly for daily. I'll be updating this page with new boxes and amps. Vids as soon as I get another camera. EVERYTHING IS DIRTY just had a wild ass dust storm...

DSC02852.jpg

DSC02853.jpg

DSC02854.jpg

box is tuned to 39 hz with 6 inch areo ports. If I can find a vid camera tonight I show them in actions on 7k. They get real loud imo...

steven.jpg

steve i saw a crx at a db drag the other day it had two 12" level 5s in fourth order boxes with aeros like yours. the rear hatch on that crx looked like it was going to rip its self off the car and go into orbit.

mobile chornobyl

How big is that box?

2.8 cubes. I know before you say I have several others that are different sizes. The one im using for the shows are 1 cube each box tuned to 63 hz which is a good frequency for my car with the song feel the real bass by quad force which peaks at 60-64 hz...

steven.jpg

steve i saw a crx at a db drag the other day it had two 12" level 5s in fourth order boxes with aeros like yours. the rear hatch on that crx looked like it was going to rip its self off the car and go into orbit.

Ya the hatch gets moving a lot even right now...

steven.jpg

I'm excited to see some vidz! I've only witnessed 1 other sub than mine playing! lol

BTW I have those same seat covers :drink40:

Ya man Im glad they are in the rex. The car loves these small speakers and DAMN they get down... I gotta get a meter besides my epic 160 to see what numbers im doing...

steven.jpg