Sonic Electronix

Fuckin sweet. 300 amp alt and 3-4 kinetic hc2400's. If you get those, I doubt you will have minimal if ANY voltage drop.

Edited by CerwinVegaCelica

under construction

I hate People with crappy primered cars rolling on hubcaps that are louder then me.

u hate c-fizzy?

Why a 9518 with only 2500 watts before impedance rise and voltage drops? i think i would be a waste of money unless you get a bigger amp, for that amount of power, i would use a 3518, but with a 16.5" height box yoou would have to get some angle for the box front face, instead of that, i would get a pair of DD 2512´s or 3512´s :D

the original plan was 2 btls, two 2500s... the power will be upgraded as necessary. If the 9500 isn't loud enough at 3300 watts i'd add more, no problem. I like the idea of the 9518 because of the airspace ill be using (around 7 cu ft) the fact that it is one sub and not a lot means it'll save me money over 2 dd 9512s. Plus, if i did do two 12's, i'd have to save up the money and buy two 9512s (or whatever) at the same time. whereas If one is loud enough, I'm gonna stop at that. I'm not trying to break records, this was originally gonna be my sq car. I guess the deciding factor would be cost, which i'll prob figure out before the end of the day. the dealer is right up the street.... lol. Its just really small and i keep missing it as i drive by.

Kenwood DDX 514

DD M3a

DD 9512G

RF 600.4

RF power series 6x8s

lots of zero ga.

Whats coming: Kenwood Excelon screen, DD high end comps, DD 4ch, XS batteries

OK, well if you are planning on upgrading everything later then yes, a 9518 should pound hard!!! that´s a monster sub :drink40:

I´m the SPL Gains topic creator!! wanna get louder?? check this: SPL Gains. Panamenian 2009 & 2010 & 2014 Bass Race 149.9 Champion!

2 15" subs and a 2K wired at 1 ohm, http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/167788-fecupe2001-2-15s-on-a-2k-video-on-page-3/

8 Massive 15" subs and small power, http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/179296-fecupe2001s-8-15s-4th-order-bandpass-wall/

Fuckin sweet. 300 amp alt and 3-4 kinetic hc2400's. If you get those, I doubt you will have minimal if ANY voltage drop.

o yeah... 08 focus though.. i have like NO room in the engine compartment. Irragi makes up to a 260? for my car, it was on ebay though and idk if i trust that. I'm planning on getting the kinetic batteries though.. they are nice as hell. Had yellow tops on my last 4kw system, i just want new stuff. the only problem is hiding all those batteries

Kenwood DDX 514

DD M3a

DD 9512G

RF 600.4

RF power series 6x8s

lots of zero ga.

pioneer championships

really nice... demo'd one in my car at 4400 watts@1. crazy loud i wish i woulda bought it

Kenwood DDX 514

DD M3a

DD 9512G

RF 600.4

RF power series 6x8s

lots of zero ga.

really nice... demo'd one in my car at 4400 watts@1. crazy loud i wish i woulda bought it

i bought 2 just because they were so cheap, and they performed SO nicely. just built a couple weeks ago a box for 4 12s, he ended up going with the pioneer championships. he was on a budget but this thing POUNDS. and theyre so cheap. look online and you can find them for really low prices. not all cheap stuff is cheap

Tell me...does this smell like chloroform to you?

i bought 2 just because they were so cheap, and they performed SO nicely. just built a couple weeks ago a box for 4 12s, he ended up going with the pioneer championships. he was on a budget but this thing POUNDS. and theyre so cheap. look online and you can find them for really low prices. not all cheap stuff is cheap

Which pioneers are you talking about? I'm wrong actually.. im talking the pioneer premier tsw5102.. or something like that.. most of the pioneer "Championship" subs can't compete with dd or any of the more high end brands. lol

Kenwood DDX 514

DD M3a

DD 9512G

RF 600.4

RF power series 6x8s

lots of zero ga.

Hide them under the box if you have room, but that 260 should do work.

yeah i pulled the spair out the other day.. i have 7 inches down there. i have no idea what the dimms of the batteries are though.. if they fit then hellz yeah i'll get em :)

Kenwood DDX 514

DD M3a

DD 9512G

RF 600.4

RF power series 6x8s

lots of zero ga.