J00bles' DC XL 18s Walled in a Civic

Great build man!! How many sqin of port do u have there sir?

its actually on the small side of things. i wanted a faster velocity with the shape of the box... so its the direction i went. to answer your question though, somewhere in the range of 150sq inches.

8 DC Level 4 M2 15s2 DC Audio 5ks26^2 clamshell tuned to 30hz9 Kinetik 1400sMechman externally reg'd 340 S seriesin a 99 Jeep Cherokee :DClick to see J00bles' Youtube Channel

you gotta get louder :P

The DC Integra 3 18s to 6 15 build log

Team_DC-Derrick's Youtube

Team DC Audio

where theres a will theres a wall.......

I just realized Steve has reach Voldemort status, over on JP's site he is the one who will not be named....."We dont speak his name over here, fearing it will destroy us" LOL not even in hush tones

p.s. sorry for the lacking updates. i have atleast 10-15 videos on my youtube that i never posted up on here. i'll try to get back into the mode of things and get the ball rolling again.

my most current video includes my freshly reconed XL 18 subs, with new amps. I own two of these DC Audio PAI 2000.1s, but only have one of them hooked up for this video.

enjoy this mediocre video!

8 DC Level 4 M2 15s2 DC Audio 5ks26^2 clamshell tuned to 30hz9 Kinetik 1400sMechman externally reg'd 340 S seriesin a 99 Jeep Cherokee :DClick to see J00bles' Youtube Channel

Archived