J00bles' DC XL 18s Walled in a Civic

good thing this setup isnt "shit"

or "weak". Hope i get to visit NE this summer and get to hear it.

please do. it was great to meet you when you were around. you gave me a lot of good pointers that most people would have kept to themselves.

Fucking sick. Knockin nice and hard!

thanks. its alright :shrug:

could always be louder and more impressive..

8 DC Level 4 M2 15s2 DC Audio 5ks26^2 clamshell tuned to 30hz9 Kinetik 1400sMechman externally reg'd 340 S seriesin a 99 Jeep Cherokee :DClick to see J00bles' Youtube Channel

bah, we dont keep many secrets here in cali. its all for fun so if you can help someone be more competitive, even if its against you, then they everyone will have a better time. only thing i dont tell is how i bassrace.

If I answered you in a well mannered, informative way, you asked a good question or had a good attitude. If I was an asshole, you asked a stupid question or you had a fucktard attitude... or I was in a bad mood.

Team BassickHU: Pioneer AVIC Z110Front: Peerless SLS 6.5", Peerless HDS 4", Rainbow tweeter - running activeAmp: JL HD600/4 and DC 4 channel (bridged to midbass)Processor: JBL MS-8Subs: 2x 12" AA MayhemsAmp: DC 3kElectrical: DC power 270xp alt. 1/0 big 4. XSpower D3400 and six D680s.

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/121795-29-update-the-buick-is-getting-a-rebuild/

Top career scores: DBdrag 151.7 MECA SQ 82.25My SOTM build

Yeah. im pretty sure they dont warranty retarded people.

• 3 weeks later...

ever gonna seal it off at the pillars?

it already is :)

a few cans of expanding foam do wonders

Looks good! but may i suggest one piece of 3/4 inch all-thread from front baffle to back. instead of dowels.

The suggestion has been on my mind numerous times before. The only reason im doing dowels is because its cheaper and more readily available.

Dope.. Honda always sound good with bass for some reason..

thanks

and for being good sports, heres a new video using my HD camera.

Be sure to play it full screen HD, now that i have it :D

pay close attention to my dash flex, door flex, and roof/windshield flex.

8 DC Level 4 M2 15s2 DC Audio 5ks26^2 clamshell tuned to 30hz9 Kinetik 1400sMechman externally reg'd 340 S seriesin a 99 Jeep Cherokee :DClick to see J00bles' Youtube Channel

• 2 weeks later...

got any pic of ur dual alt setup? also got a sedan but with a b -series swap.. would love ideas if you dont mind sharing

Mine has a D series in it at the moment, so take the pictures for what they are...

DSC02564.jpg

DSC02581.jpg

DSC02566.jpg

Archived