Jump to content

J00bles' DC XL 18s Walled in a Civic


Recommended Posts

Posted

I'm not trying to step on your toes dude, i just seriously doubt you like all that rattle. Most of the time all it takes is a pair of ears, eyes and glue to settle rattles.

Sound deadener isn't really designed to reduce rattle. Its to lower the resonant frequency of whatever it is applied to.

i resolve to be a nicer moderator.

Tercel build R.I.P.

Eclipse build Old New

V-Dub

My feedback.

Posted

you are very correct, and i understand what you mean. My windshield seal is blown, so my window glass slaps against the frame. It is annoying, but thats why i dont typically play "higher" frequencies.

I have no problem with ya Chris, i'll take it as constructive criticism. :werd_msword:

8 DC Level 4 M2 15s2 DC Audio 5ks26^2 clamshell tuned to 30hz9 Kinetik 1400sMechman externally reg'd 340 S seriesin a 99 Jeep Cherokee :DClick to see J00bles' Youtube Channel

Posted

Stripper poleeeeee :D

under construction

I hate People with crappy primered cars rolling on hubcaps that are louder then me.

u hate c-fizzy?

Posted

Stripper poleeeeee :D

people always wanna see that damn pole! haha. IT works great to stop roof flex, but the pressure will just move to the next weak spot: the windshield.

Eh, i dont like replacing windshields. too much work to do alone, and i hate paying for BS like that haha

8 DC Level 4 M2 15s2 DC Audio 5ks26^2 clamshell tuned to 30hz9 Kinetik 1400sMechman externally reg'd 340 S seriesin a 99 Jeep Cherokee :DClick to see J00bles' Youtube Channel

Posted

you are very correct, and i understand what you mean. My windshield seal is blown, so my window glass slaps against the frame. It is annoying, but thats why i dont typically play "higher" frequencies.

I have no problem with ya Chris, i'll take it as constructive criticism. :werd_msword:

Thats what i meant it as man. Sorry to come off like a dick. I do that a lot. It's hard not to come off like that for me sometimes =P

i resolve to be a nicer moderator.

Tercel build R.I.P.

Eclipse build Old New

V-Dub

My feedback.

Posted

Hey man sick vids, dude on Zip 21 try this song called "Lights Out" you'll love it bro, nice 39hz lines.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
  • Who's Online   1 Member, 0 Anonymous, 4349 Guests (See full list)

×
×
  • Create New...