got accepted to the police academy!!

great more bassist cops that got their own woofs, but quick to pull someone else over for woofing :rofl: :rofl:

props! :drinks:

the future skittles below :clapping:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8NcMsDtyNKw

THAT VID IS EPIC!!!!!!!!

WARNING: I speak 4 languages, profanity, English, sarcasm & real shit

2003 ford explorer

2 RF T1 D4 15s in a 6.8 cubic ft box

1 T1500.1bdcp

250amp ALT by Mike Singer

2 runs of 0 gauge

3 yellow tops

Congrats on getting accepted man. HOpe it all works out for u

Team MaxRetribution

Si Vis Pacem Parabellum
Id rather be judged by 12 than carried by 6

Bowhunting- Life Begins and Ends at Full Draw

Bowhunting Team Fatal Trajectory Hunt Team

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/49335-sick96vtecaccords-t-line-build/?hl=sick96vtecaccord << Accord Build

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/68498-smokedout08impalas-tline-build/?hl=+sick96vtecaccord << Impala T-line build

Rebassed.com for all your music needs 👌

note to self. stay the hell out of alameda county... dont forget i apologized for calling you juicy fruit :lol: congrats man!!!

LMFAO!! after this academy i can get a job anywhere in cali... so... your not safe lol :drinks: i didnt even know you were back vic.

Congrats on getting accepted man. HOpe it all works out for u

thanks!

If I answered you in a well mannered, informative way, you asked a good question or had a good attitude. If I was an asshole, you asked a stupid question or you had a fucktard attitude... or I was in a bad mood.

Team BassickHU: Pioneer AVIC Z110Front: Peerless SLS 6.5", Peerless HDS 4", Rainbow tweeter - running activeAmp: JL HD600/4 and DC 4 channel (bridged to midbass)Processor: JBL MS-8Subs: 2x 12" AA MayhemsAmp: DC 3kElectrical: DC power 270xp alt. 1/0 big 4. XSpower D3400 and six D680s.

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/121795-29-update-the-buick-is-getting-a-rebuild/

Top career scores: DBdrag 151.7 MECA SQ 82.25My SOTM build

Yeah. im pretty sure they dont warranty retarded people.

thanks rusty!

ya P... they make you shave it. it sucks... but itll be nice when the 100* weather hits.

victor - i am doing it on my own. like you said, its really hard to find a job at the moment. several people at the academy have jobs with alameda county sheriff department but TONS of people are there for oakland PD. im going to wait till week 3 untill i start to REALLY look for jobs. this academy is the hardest in the area and a lot of people dont make it through the 1st 2 weeks.

No shame in sponsoring yourself... Just another plus when you step into an oral panel. from here on out walk on egg shells when you hit the streets. bump far, far away from cops, because beat officers ENJOY GIVING academy students tickets. Friend was in his last 3 weeks of the CHP academy beat cop gave him a seat belt ticket when he back out of his driveway with no seatbelt on.... got recycled and had to start over! So don't expect officers to give you a golden pass..

HU: Kenwood KDC-MP745U.

Sub: AQ HDC 15

Amp: Hifonics BXi 1610D for sub, ZXi 6410 for mids highs

Speakers: 6.5 premium MB Quarts components,6.5 MB Quart premium coaxial back doors

Wiring: KLMX Kable 1/0g for Big 3.Double up 4g from battery to trunk...for now.

Big 3: YUP!

Battery: Shuriken SK-BT35 to the trunk.

Randoms: Flush mounted Stinger blue digital voltmeter. Flush mounted Memphis 7band EQ- 16-EQ50. phoenix gold 2 channel line driver.

thats a good tip. maybe i should keep my old security uniform in the car. that one works to get out of tickets :good:

If I answered you in a well mannered, informative way, you asked a good question or had a good attitude. If I was an asshole, you asked a stupid question or you had a fucktard attitude... or I was in a bad mood.

Team BassickHU: Pioneer AVIC Z110Front: Peerless SLS 6.5", Peerless HDS 4", Rainbow tweeter - running activeAmp: JL HD600/4 and DC 4 channel (bridged to midbass)Processor: JBL MS-8Subs: 2x 12" AA MayhemsAmp: DC 3kElectrical: DC power 270xp alt. 1/0 big 4. XSpower D3400 and six D680s.

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/121795-29-update-the-buick-is-getting-a-rebuild/

Top career scores: DBdrag 151.7 MECA SQ 82.25My SOTM build

Yeah. im pretty sure they dont warranty retarded people.

Congrats bro! You shaving your head reminds me of Police Academy when those 2 guys shaved their hair and the puerto rican dude just got an edge up.

Archived