got accepted to the police academy!!

thats right, i got accepted to the alameda county sheriff's academy and it starts this monday. made this little video just for you guys.

th_P1020832.jpg

should have had him do "SMD" in my head just for the fun of it.

P1020834.jpg

P1020837.jpg

P1020838.jpg

this guy is having WAY too much fun.

P1020841.jpg

P1020844.jpg

ya... im bald now... and my head is cold. and yes we shaved it the rest of the way. just didnt get a pic.

If I answered you in a well mannered, informative way, you asked a good question or had a good attitude. If I was an asshole, you asked a stupid question or you had a fucktard attitude... or I was in a bad mood.

Team BassickHU: Pioneer AVIC Z110Front: Peerless SLS 6.5", Peerless HDS 4", Rainbow tweeter - running activeAmp: JL HD600/4 and DC 4 channel (bridged to midbass)Processor: JBL MS-8Subs: 2x 12" AA MayhemsAmp: DC 3kElectrical: DC power 270xp alt. 1/0 big 4. XSpower D3400 and six D680s.

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/121795-29-update-the-buick-is-getting-a-rebuild/

Top career scores: DBdrag 151.7 MECA SQ 82.25My SOTM build

Yeah. im pretty sure they dont warranty retarded people.

Well done! Alameda Sheriffs department actually sponsored your academy or your doing it privately? Either way get it done, your lucky, I've been waiting for over a year now for backgroundw to process, and blah blah blah.... should have said forget school and went straight to the force when they were begging for cadets... 3 years ago my boy got hired in Monterey county they paid him a 3,000 dollar signing bonus for applying because they needed applicants.. now I can't even volunteer! Damn education! Are they hiring in that county right now?

HU: Kenwood KDC-MP745U.

Sub: AQ HDC 15

Amp: Hifonics BXi 1610D for sub, ZXi 6410 for mids highs

Speakers: 6.5 premium MB Quarts components,6.5 MB Quart premium coaxial back doors

Wiring: KLMX Kable 1/0g for Big 3.Double up 4g from battery to trunk...for now.

Big 3: YUP!

Battery: Shuriken SK-BT35 to the trunk.

Randoms: Flush mounted Stinger blue digital voltmeter. Flush mounted Memphis 7band EQ- 16-EQ50. phoenix gold 2 channel line driver.

thanks rusty!

ya P... they make you shave it. it sucks... but itll be nice when the 100* weather hits.

victor - i am doing it on my own. like you said, its really hard to find a job at the moment. several people at the academy have jobs with alameda county sheriff department but TONS of people are there for oakland PD. im going to wait till week 3 untill i start to REALLY look for jobs. this academy is the hardest in the area and a lot of people dont make it through the 1st 2 weeks.

If I answered you in a well mannered, informative way, you asked a good question or had a good attitude. If I was an asshole, you asked a stupid question or you had a fucktard attitude... or I was in a bad mood.

Team BassickHU: Pioneer AVIC Z110Front: Peerless SLS 6.5", Peerless HDS 4", Rainbow tweeter - running activeAmp: JL HD600/4 and DC 4 channel (bridged to midbass)Processor: JBL MS-8Subs: 2x 12" AA MayhemsAmp: DC 3kElectrical: DC power 270xp alt. 1/0 big 4. XSpower D3400 and six D680s.

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/121795-29-update-the-buick-is-getting-a-rebuild/

sweet, i cant wait to pull over black guys! lmao. i already have my "you only pulled me over because of my race" comebacks ready.

itll be funny if i pull over a REAL bass head. ill just ask for a demo and let him go. BUT if its one of those dumb fuckers with some little kickers, jl, etc., a shop installed, riding with his windows down, blasting at red lights like hes tough shit, hes getting the ticket.

note to self. stay the hell out of alameda county... dont forget i apologized for calling you juicy fruit :lol: congrats man!!!

REST IN PARADISE BIG RICH (Sqmonte) never forgotten

Why do you guys ALWAYS dispute on NUMBERS?????

It's such a played out argument, so fucking annoying....

It's 12 fuckin 15's.... It's louder than you... Shut the fuck up...

/Rant

:)

I'm so jealous, it makes me want to club baby seals. That shit gets down HARD!

dont buy from knowledge he will scam you.

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/30995-official-knowledge-feedback/

Archived