Having no job/money and an extreme need/urge to build a box, get sound dampner, get 1 or 2 4xl's, amp, etc etc and work on my cars stereo since my two 12" Visonik's are not nearly good enough and have far too much time on em (7 or 8 years old), definitely making me go crazy

1993 Cadillac Fleetwood Brougham.

Jensen UV10 DVD HU

Two 12" Sony Xplode (temporary)

Im just sayin, the way the economy is these days, take what you can get. Even if it blows. Good luck to you, man.

Thanks man, I really could use it.

Go work at target or wal-mart as a night stocker, they are always hiring

Already worked at Target when I was like 17 I think and I didnt make the best impression (was a dumb worker back then) and have tried several times with walmart and they wont hire me for some reason (think its my background), I should go try again though tbh, thanks for the idea

1993 Cadillac Fleetwood Brougham.

Jensen UV10 DVD HU

Two 12" Sony Xplode (temporary)

Go work at target or wal-mart as a night stocker, they are always hiring

I use to work at Wally-mart and it isn't eazy to work at night, and that why the always seem to need peopls to work there.

Go find a general contractor, they are always lookin for people. Its hard work but usually pays good and for the most part you only have to work during the day. Roofers also are another route. Hey look at it this way, end up with a badass tan and some extra muscle on top of getting the beats you are looking for. Just my 2 cents. :drinks:

I'm doing security right now was out of work for almost a year.. I work for securitas one of the biggest security firms in the world, they started me at 11.25 an hour not the best but ill take it right now, if you need anymore details let me know mang

2004 Nissan Altima 2.5

20 Inch Lexani Wheels / Tires

(2) Re SR 15s

US AMPS AX600DE

Audison SRX-4

Herts ECX 165 front

Polk momo 6x9s rear

Pioneer AVH-3200 DVD