Is this a possibility?

OK, now I have a Dual flip out head unit (I know, I am going to switch when I get the money) and I have had 2 problems. I have had to sent it in twice to get fixed because the touch function would randomly stop working. The rest of the head unit worked perfectly normal, just not the touch screen. Me and my friend think that maybe it was my subs vibrating the head unit and basically fucking it all up. Is there a possibility that that could be the case?

Thanks,

Sam

that is a good possibility. especially if your dash is jumping a lot. Dual isnt too high quality of a HU.. you get what ya pay for i guess lol

2 Fi BTL N2 18s Fully LoadedSundown Audio NS-1Kenwood 845 HU Clarion EQ4 Juicebox 3100sKnu Wire"Big 3"Mechman 270a156.3dBTeam GG.

it is pretty likey that the subs have somthin to do with it. a buddy of mine had a dual flip out and kept having the same problem and sending it in to get fixed and after the fourth time in like a year and a half they would not fix anymore. they classified it as abuse, not mechanical problems. so you might wanna be careful

WARNING: I speak 4 languages, profanity, English, sarcasm & real shit

2003 ford explorer

2 RF T1 D4 15s in a 6.8 cubic ft box

1 T1500.1bdcp

250amp ALT by Mike Singer

2 runs of 0 gauge

3 yellow tops

it is pretty likey that the subs have somthin to do with it. a buddy of mine had a dual flip out and kept having the same problem and sending it in to get fixed and after the fourth time in like a year and a half they would not fix anymore. they classified it as abuse, not mechanical problems. so you might wanna be careful

i would have sold that thing after the second fix. would never give a product 4 chances lol.

If I answered you in a well mannered, informative way, you asked a good question or had a good attitude. If I was an asshole, you asked a stupid question or you had a fucktard attitude... or I was in a bad mood.

Team BassickHU: Pioneer AVIC Z110Front: Peerless SLS 6.5", Peerless HDS 4", Rainbow tweeter - running activeAmp: JL HD600/4 and DC 4 channel (bridged to midbass)Processor: JBL MS-8Subs: 2x 12" AA MayhemsAmp: DC 3kElectrical: DC power 270xp alt. 1/0 big 4. XSpower D3400 and six D680s.

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/121795-29-update-the-buick-is-getting-a-rebuild/

Top career scores: DBdrag 151.7 MECA SQ 82.25My SOTM build

Yeah. im pretty sure they dont warranty retarded people.

i would have sold that thing after the second fix. would never give a product 4 chances lol.

haha thats what i told him. but he thinks having a touch screen is ssssooooo cool.

WARNING: I speak 4 languages, profanity, English, sarcasm & real shit

2003 ford explorer

2 RF T1 D4 15s in a 6.8 cubic ft box

1 T1500.1bdcp

250amp ALT by Mike Singer

2 runs of 0 gauge

3 yellow tops

well the problem some decks don't work well with a allot of vibrations i have the alpine cda-9851 and i never had a problem with it skipping but not to be bashing but dual is not really a great brand especially for cars that have loud subs

Edited by teamjeffrey

people who have bought from me Team Bassick (ALPINE) Purplehaze nidus

head unit sony dsx-s310btx
subs 2 12 incriminator audio king of bass
subs amp incriminator audio 20.1
mids/highs
mids/highs amp incriminator audio 6.4
equalizer clarion
crossover interfire
alternator 1 mechman 240amp
battery's xs power 1 d2100 2 d3100
sky high car audio 1/0 awg ofc wires

memphis car audio 1/0 ofc
xs power xs flex 4 awg

sky high car audio 8 gauge ofc

sky high car audio 12 gauge ofc

t spec rca

check out my building log http://www.stevemead...frey-build-log/

http://www.stevemead...d-other-things/

check out audio gear i have for sale
http://www.stevemead...51#entry1595151

Mechman_300x100px-2.jpg

3d7304fe.jpg

header3-1.gif

SkyHighCarAudio_zps27302c94.png

it is a possibility but it can be that the deck is a pos or the comp. is doing a 1/2 job of "fixing" it

CDyneSi_zps9638e5fa.jpg

VbjgkeI_zpsdd2219ec.jpg

deepsilencer, on 22 Aug 2011 - 17:32, said:

splzx3, on 22 Aug 2011 - 17:27, said:

i had my fun on one of his videos...till he blocked me then i got my mother into it lol after her he closed the comments xD

lol your mom is a G! good.gif

WTF, I never thought I'd have a conversation about cross dressers and trans-genders on a car audio forum.