LT.Smoke Posted April 20, 2010 Report Posted April 20, 2010 I will try to post some vids of my car tomorrow i have some vids with some Heavy Metal/Gothic Metal by a group called Tristania. Mind you I have a small SQ setup but it still gets down and dirty for what it is Team MaxRetribution Si Vis Pacem Parabellum Id rather be judged by 12 than carried by 6 Bowhunting- Life Begins and Ends at Full Draw Bowhunting Team Fatal Trajectory Hunt Team http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/49335-sick96vtecaccords-t-line-build/?hl=sick96vtecaccord << Accord Build http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/68498-smokedout08impalas-tline-build/?hl=+sick96vtecaccord << Impala T-line build Rebassed.com for all your music needs 👌
Kevin9d1 Posted April 20, 2010 Author Report Posted April 20, 2010 Sweeeet. Oh and SocoJoe yeah I like that band alot they're pretty tight I'm going to try and see them in may.
z_ro Posted April 20, 2010 Report Posted April 20, 2010 Some vocals just take getting used to, or you have to kinda look past them if they're a great band otherwise. One example for me would be The Human Abstract. I was never crazy about their vocals, but their music (guitars especially) are good enough where I kinda looked past the vocals until they kinda grew on me. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4E40fkUYOlo&feature=related BTW, I'm only talking about the album Nocturne. Their album after this sucked. Nocturne was a BADASS cd. The vocals werent great but yeah musically GREAT! BUT urgh MIDHEAVEN SUCKED ABSOLUTE BALLS. Although i will admit that one tune 'Breathing Life Into Devices' was kinda incubus-y and was catchy. lol It was more technical then the last but it was NOT worth preordering(like i did) just remember, there are no smart people in the world, only some less retarded than others wow shes hot too who is she? kim petras? wheres that from...i'd buss that open Bone stock 2015 Genesis Sedan RIP Civic
R_Mac_1 Posted April 20, 2010 Report Posted April 20, 2010 Nocturne was a BADASS cd. The vocals werent great but yeah musically GREAT! BUT urgh MIDHEAVEN SUCKED ABSOLUTE BALLS. Although i will admit that one tune 'Breathing Life Into Devices' was kinda incubus-y and was catchy. lol It was more technical then the last but it was NOT worth preordering(like i did) I saw them live once as well. I remember reading somewhere that they sucked live, or maybe just that the singer sucked live. Well, I ended up being very impressed with how they sounded. Especially the guitarists. 2002 Pontiac Bonneville SSEi Pioneer DEH-P6000UB Alpine SPX-17REF 6.5" components (active) Sundown SAX-50.4 Sundown z15 (3 cubes @ 35 hz) Sundown SAX-1200D 2006 Buick Rainier CXL AWD V8 Stock Bose system 12" Alpine Type E in aeroported box Profile AP1000M
killallblue Posted April 20, 2010 Report Posted April 20, 2010 i love listening to any cannibal corpse or any fear factory that shit hits hard
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.