LorenzoRuchtie Posted April 18, 2010 Report Posted April 18, 2010 Hello, I've got a 15" Oxygen Subwoofer but dont know how big the enclosure has to be. Here is a link to the website. http://o2audio.com/airprosplsubwoofers.html I've got the 'air pro SPL 15"' Please give me some tips or help me an other way. I Want the enclosure to be ported, i've got 2 Aeroports (10cm Diameter) Thanks! Lorenzo. I Got 1 12" Crunch Powerzone 400 WATTS RMS!
AI James Posted April 18, 2010 Report Posted April 18, 2010 10cm is about 4" aero, what kinda power you running to it?
chewie Posted April 18, 2010 Report Posted April 18, 2010 3 cubes tuned to 35 hz daily. 91 dodge colt gt.. 4 custom t600 15s audioque 3500d.1 tuned to 25 hz... stay tuned. blazer stroker 15 brutus bxi2006d terrible voltage drop 145.4@38HZ... SEALED LEGAL Aim: chewieft09 www.t3audio.com carpe diez nuts !! my house is louder than your car...
moto211 Posted April 19, 2010 Report Posted April 19, 2010 its goin to depend on how much room you want to take up , 3 cubic feet would work just fine , but the bigger the better 5-6 cubic feet would get a great out put CHECK OUT MY YOU TUBE PAGE http://www.youtube.com/user/motoxxx211?feature=mhee[/size]
LorenzoRuchtie Posted April 22, 2010 Author Report Posted April 22, 2010 10cm is about 4" aero, what kinda power you running to it? Iam Running it at 1000RMS, It can handle 2000RMS. Is 3 Cubes enough? I Got 1 12" Crunch Powerzone 400 WATTS RMS!
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.