I installed 3 inch aluminum lowering blocks on a 2 door 97 gmc jimmy. And afterwards it was riding croocked why is that. any help would be great.

99 2dr Blazer

Kenwood KVT-614

SounDigital SD16k

4 Fi BTL 18s

4 hertz high energy 6.5s comps

4 stock ad244 alts

6 g31s batts

8 runs 0ga

sdandfibanner.png

if the truck is cat walking down the street after you put the blocks in , the center pin is not lined up with the spring . take it apart and make sure the pins are in the holes. or you might have offset blocks witch would move the axle back make sure they are both offset in the same (right) direction.

if the truck is cat walking down the street after you put the blocks in , the center pin is not lined up with the spring . take it apart and make sure the pins are in the holes. or you might have offset blocks witch would move the axle back make sure they are both offset in the same (right) direction.
Big Jer is a mechanic @ my work.... he does this kinda shit on the daily!!! ;)

Barretto MotorsportsTeam RFCTeam CHMTeam SMD "Blow Sand"Live Your Life Without Boundaries... http://www.jeffbarretto.acnrep.com/d_oppor...A=US_EN&BW=

Yesterday I went and looked at the blocks and some how one pop out of place and was moving around so I took it all apart and ended up with a set of bent and broke aluminum blocks. So I went and got a set of steel blocks and put them in and everything lined up. The only other question I have Is how tight should the u bolts be.

99 2dr Blazer

Kenwood KVT-614

SounDigital SD16k

4 Fi BTL 18s

4 hertz high energy 6.5s comps

4 stock ad244 alts

6 g31s batts

8 runs 0ga

sdandfibanner.png

did you buy them from aim by any chance :(

:D I was gonna ask the same thing!

Some people need a sympathetic pat... on the head...with my hammer

Scientia est Vox

"In Nomine Patris et Filii et Spiritus Sancti"clover.gif

DONT BE AFRAID TO USE THE SEARCH BUTTON!!!

SMD SUPER BUYER/SELLER

Roscoe.jpg

You bolts should be tight..Just don't strip them..Let me see how tight..I will go and do some searching for you..What size nuts are on them???

Edited by zaxfire69