Sonic Electronix

So as some of you guys know i have been going to do a blow through on my sonoma, I have been waiting because of funding... (almost there!! lol). But just recently was i told by like 4 guys at an audio shop that i should do 12's instead of 15's? they said 12's would just sound better and that putting 15's in would just be stupid... I would like to put the 15's in because i would think that it would be louder... but if it would sound like crap whats the point... i guess im asking have you guys seen a blowthrough with 15's and it sound good?

Any Sub size will be fine. The bigger the drivers the more space typically they will need. My wife's 18's get down in her BT

Designing, building, and shipping boxes. Yahoo IM - kingsuv00If the listening level is too loud, please inform the driver, so he can promptly pull over, and let you out.

not many cars can get me to pluggin my ears but this one.......damn. I mean the first minute is ok but that thing just really starts digging deeper and deeper in your earhole till you cant stand it no more. Seems like it does it with relative ease....16 12's on 8 amps.........gotta love it. :)

they are full of shit :bull: if you build the box right it will sound great my buddys done plenty of blowthrough's with fifteens and they all sounded good

Teamflexissueslong.jpg

06 chrysler 300C Hemi

one mmatts dreadnaut 15 powered by a planet audio vx 2200d

fosgate p200 running planet audio 8" midbass drivers and super compression tweeters

stock battery and a stinger spv44

Irragi 300 amp alternator

big 3 1/0

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/55075-system-in-my-300c/page__view__findpost__p__763656__fromsearch__1

that advice is coming from a local shop.. that is all im gonna say.. do the 15s

2 Fi BTL N2 18s Fully LoadedSundown Audio NS-1Kenwood 845 HU Clarion EQ4 Juicebox 3100sKnu Wire"Big 3"Mechman 270a156.3dBTeam GG.

:rofl: :rofl: 15's sound as good as 12's no difference in SQ in different sizes.

All a 10 inch sub sounds the same as a 18.

Only thing that changes is loudness.(bigger is most of the time louder.)

Thinking is the root of all problems...

You ALWAYS get what you pay for.

if the bed is deep enough to stand them straight up and have a cover over the bed then do 15's

my ranger is only deep enough for 12's. That maybe why they said that. Sonoma's are little trucks.

JVC AVX-44 and 360.2

Subs: 2 RF T1 12s 1ohm mono off a RF T1500bdcp 80hz \/ in a 2.3cube 45hz slot port

Mids: 2 O2 8's off a Punch 550.2 behind seat, 2 Image Cxs 6.5's and 2 ID XS 6x9s 80-3khz in doors on a T600.2

Highs: 2 ID CD.1 MH HLCD 8ohm off a RF 400.4 3khz /\