XS Power

Alrighty so im running a red top up front for starting purpose my system is down since im waiting for my new amp to arrive which is a memphis MCD-2500.1 so ill be pushing about 2700watts at 1 ohm then im most likely running 150.2 or 200.2 for mids and highs im trying to go with just one batt but if two smaller ones can do the job and its not as much money ill do that so throw some info at me. Thanks

-TeejayBee

doesnt xs power have a configuration chart according to watts being used? i know that kinetik does..

2 Fi BTL N2 18s Fully LoadedSundown Audio NS-1Kenwood 845 HU Clarion EQ4 Juicebox 3100sKnu Wire"Big 3"Mechman 270a156.3dBTeam GG.

Actually it should help. In a round about way he's saying to use their calculator to figure out what you would need and then you can shop from there. I dont see one battery cutting it. So if thats the case the biggest you can find. something like an XSPower d3100.

THERE IS NO BUILD LOG!

1998 Chevy Silverado ext cab

Alpine CDA-9887

4 Team Fi 15s

2 Ampere Audio TFE 8.0

2 Ampere Audio 150.4

3 Digital Designs CS6.5 component sets

Dual Mechman 370XP Elite alternators inbound!

8 XS Power d3400

6 XS power d680

Second Skin

Stinger

Tsunami Wiring

Sky High

A Real Voltmeter not a piece of shit stinger.

honestly for the price you could go with a Marine deep cycle from your local AutoZone or Advance Auto and get a 175-195 min reserve for 75-85 bucks and have two for what you would pay for one small DC or Kinetic or Stinger(i have a SP1200 $289 and one deepcycle off 2000 watts and only a 130amp alt and keep it at 14.1 volts normally 13.8-13.7volts during hard hits and jumps right back up to 14.4 when i cut my radio off.)

Just make sure your using good connectors and big enough wire. Plus it would be from a local nationwide dealer with 2year waranty. Can you say free replacement at 23months. I do it all the time. just keep your reciepts.

I wish i would have never bought my Stinger Red top. I would have been better off buying 2-3 more deepcycles with the money and kept it at 4 deepcycles like I had it(more reserve cap). They can last much more than two years if you don't drain them empty a lot, and giving your car a Big 3 will help that a little too but free replacement means FREE so why not have brand new ones. PPL worry about the ohms or resistance or what ever to much. Unless your running a Meade style install normal batts work just fine if you have big enough wire ran from them.

honestly the best batts to get are cell phone tower batts. they have incredible reserve times and are the same size as medium deep cycles but are hard to come by unless you know someone. $1600ish brand new or $40-100 used (they get changed regularly regardless of condition so they are generally 98% brandnew)

Did that give you an answer you were looking for? :)

I'll probably get banned for saying that about $$$pit batts but I have one of the best that out preformed Kinetic's same size models in tests and still think normal deep cycles are the way to go for the money.

JVC AVX-44 and 360.2

Subs: 2 RF T1 12s 1ohm mono off a RF T1500bdcp 80hz \/ in a 2.3cube 45hz slot port

Mids: 2 O2 8's off a Punch 550.2 behind seat, 2 Image Cxs 6.5's and 2 ID XS 6x9s 80-3khz in doors on a T600.2

Highs: 2 ID CD.1 MH HLCD 8ohm off a RF 400.4 3khz /\

honestly for the price you could go with a Marine deep cycle from your local AutoZone or Advance Auto and get a 175-195 min reserve for 75-85 bucks and have two for what you would pay for one small DC or Kinetic or Stinger(i have a SP1200 $289 and one deepcycle off 2000 watts and only a 130amp alt and keep it at 14.1 volts normally 13.8-13.7volts during hard hits and jumps right back up to 14.4 when i cut my radio off.)

Just make sure your using good connectors and big enough wire. Plus it would be from a local nationwide dealer with 2year waranty. Can you say free replacement at 23months. I do it all the time. just keep your reciepts.

I wish i would have never bought my Stinger Red top. I would have been better off buying 2-3 more deepcycles with the money and kept it at 4 deepcycles like I had it(more reserve cap). They can last much more than two years if you don't drain them empty a lot, and giving your car a Big 3 will help that a little too but free replacement means FREE so why not have brand new ones. PPL worry about the ohms or resistance or what ever to much. Unless your running a Meade style install normal batts work just fine if you have big enough wire ran from them.

honestly the best batts to get are cell phone tower batts. they have incredible reserve times and are the same size as medium deep cycles but are hard to come by unless you know someone. $1600ish brand new or $40-100 used (they get changed regularly regardless of condition so they are generally 98% brandnew)

Did that give you an answer you were looking for? :)

I'll probably get banned for saying that about $$$pit batts but I have one of the best that out preformed Kinetic's same size models in tests and still think normal deep cycles are the way to go for the money.

IF this is true.. its is very interesting. Im looking for a new battery now actually but price was holding me up. but if this post has any validity it is greatly appreciated.. and no nt tryin to call anyone a liar.. just looking for facts.

he wouldnt be the first to say they did a 167 with a system like that (one that clearly DOESNT), but i have to say, he didnt beat me anywhere, ive never competed against the guy. If he thinks his does a 167, mine would probably put him in a coma. :hairtrick:

use that employee discount. ;) you'll be glad you did in the long run rather than ordering them from an online dealer. F2F transaction's are still the best way to go as far as dependability and customer service is concerned

I was raised oldskool. Plus I worked for Bank of America in non-fraud claims so long I know how hard it is to get your money back if something goes wrong with a mail order transaction. F*** the banks.

Edited by JMZNeal

JVC AVX-44 and 360.2

Subs: 2 RF T1 12s 1ohm mono off a RF T1500bdcp 80hz \/ in a 2.3cube 45hz slot port

Mids: 2 O2 8's off a Punch 550.2 behind seat, 2 Image Cxs 6.5's and 2 ID XS 6x9s 80-3khz in doors on a T600.2

IF this is true.. its is very interesting. Im looking for a new battery now actually but price was holding me up. but if this post has any validity it is greatly appreciated.. and no nt tryin to call anyone a liar.. just looking for facts.

as far as little systems that the batt's are not in the passenger compartment are concerned using wet cell deep cycle batts are fine. but it's not recommended to put them in a passenger compartment since they can leak gases that can harm you. Mine are in the bed of my truck. I'd say trunk would be fine as long as you kept it separated from you and didn't cut anything out.

Oh and I'm not trying to act like I know it all but i'm a cheap ass and sprung for the $289 SP1200 Stinger red top that was rated to hold a 2600watt system and added one deep cycle to it cuz the voltage wouldn't stay up. i was pissed. The deep cycles have higher reserve capacities at lower cost that's my deal. I'll prob add another one back too.

IDK about anything else as far as resistance and long term reliability. I replaced my orig 4 after 2years for free warranty and they were still kicking fine. I'll tell you in two more years if this one is still good. And i'm def going to replace the stinger before it's warranty runs out too. 8)

JVC AVX-44 and 360.2