spl box or is it for dd?

Box is for [email protected] over to Ray's house today and alot of the mess got cleaned up...All I need now is a HO alt...Oh and it's an AutotekMM 1400.1...Not putting out nothing near 1400 with my electrical right now...Touche Touche is all I can say... :mellow:

Kurt

90' Geo Prizm Hatchback

Single AQ 8"

http://myspace.com/apostolickurt

At least your taking the time and having it cleaned up. Definately look into purchasing a H/O alt if you can afford it. That way you can see the full output from your MM1400.1

DCSOUNDsig.jpg

2006 SPLMAX Bass Race Competitor of the Year

2006 Bass Race 156 points

Team DC Sounds

Team Maxxsonics

Team HR

Team Second Skin

Team Hooker Audio

http://dcsoundlab.com/

2006 Bass Race 156 points

2008 Starting from scratch

That looks alot better nice box how long did it take to build?

Image15-5.jpg

"MY RIDE"

1987 Chevy Cavalier Z24 2.8L V6 -- CB Radio with PA speaker

Head Unit: 7 inch Jensen Flip-out -- Speakers: 4 Visonik 6 1/2s and 4 Visonik 6x9s

Subwoofer: One Audiobahn 18 - Sub Amp: Power Acoustik OV1-2000d 2000 watt monoblock amp --

Battery in back - Kinetic HC600 -- Sub box: Custom built 5 cubic foot tuned to 30 hertz

Coming soon: Bigger Highs Amp, Power inverter

"WhItE bOi AuDiO"

"FEAR THE DUCK"

bout a hour and a half, but we were messing around doing other stuff and talking and drinking water and every other thing we could think of, so actual build time about a hour and a half. I can kick that box out all day in like 40 mins though

bout a hour and a half, but we were messing around doing other stuff and talking and drinking water and every other thing we could think of, so actual build time about a hour and a half. I can kick that box out all day in like 40 mins though

pretty sick is it like a L-port and whats it tuned to. Also did you use that re audio calculator or did you just build it like that with some formulas

Image15-5.jpg

"MY RIDE"

1987 Chevy Cavalier Z24 2.8L V6 -- CB Radio with PA speaker

Head Unit: 7 inch Jensen Flip-out -- Speakers: 4 Visonik 6 1/2s and 4 Visonik 6x9s

Subwoofer: One Audiobahn 18 - Sub Amp: Power Acoustik OV1-2000d 2000 watt monoblock amp --

Battery in back - Kinetic HC600 -- Sub box: Custom built 5 cubic foot tuned to 30 hertz

Coming soon: Bigger Highs Amp, Power inverter

"WhItE bOi AuDiO"

"FEAR THE DUCK"

Archived