so i thought today was gonna be a great day....i was suppose to get my new memphis amp that i have been waiting for (i just got it) but noo theres always gotta be something that ruins my day. i was driving home and i guess i was in a 15mph zone which i knew i was approaching one but didnt think i was in it yet so this cop behind halls ass lights and all and pulls me over says i was doing 38mph i was like holy shit there is no way but i didnt argue since i didnt want a huge ticket since i just blew all my money. i was thinking hey maybe he will just give me a warning since i havent gotten a ticket but nope comes back with a fuckin 431 dollar ticket, i was pissed to say the least! no idea how i am gonna come up with that amount of money in 30 days, i have prom and shit coming up so i have to actually work my second job i gueesss. it sucks but shit happens.

so i thought today was gonna be a great day....i was suppose to get my new memphis amp that i have been waiting for (i just got it) but noo theres always gotta be something that ruins my day. i was driving home and i guess i was in a 15mph zone which i knew i was approaching one but didnt think i was in it yet so this cop behind halls ass lights and all and pulls me over says i was doing 38mph i was like holy shit there is no way but i didnt argue since i didnt want a huge ticket since i just blew all my money. i was thinking hey maybe he will just give me a warning since i havent gotten a ticket but nope comes back with a fuckin 431 dollar ticket, i was pissed to say the least! no idea how i am gonna come up with that amount of money in 30 days, i have prom and shit coming up so i have to actually work my second job i gueesss. it sucks but shit happens.

maybe you can do a payment plan of some sort. idk though

(Headunit) Pioneer DEH-P3100UB

(Speakers) Phoenix Gold RSd 65cs

(4 Channel) Alpine MRP-F300

(Subs) 2 15" Audioque SDC2.5

(Box) 7.27 cubic feet tuned to 31 Hz

(Mono Amplifier) Elemental Designs Nine.1

(Wiring) 1/0 Knukonceptz KLMX

(Batteries) 2 C&D Tech 75 a/h

Sell your car and there ya go you got the money and you dont have to worry about anymore tickets (as far as driving goes) :drinks: . But that does suck man try selling some of your old stuff around the house.

1997 Chevy Cheyenne Single Cab

Pioneer DEH-3200UB

Two sets of Orion 6.5" Components In Each Door

AudioQue HDC3 15"

^^^ Its all For Sale!!!!! http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/99546-lots-to-sale-good-prices/ ^^^ AQ2200D

Wow, such a flexy beast(see what i did there lol)

Just go to court and see what the judge has to say, i have seen judges be pretty cool to first timers as long as your polite well dressed and give a good detailed explanation on the events that happened. He may dismiss or reduce the cost of the ticket to something more affordable as everyone is being pinched in this economy.

Edited by Skullz

01 Ford focus ZX3

Pioneer AVH-X491BHS

PPI PC 4800.2

Morel Maximo 6.5" x2

in San Antonio, you can make payment plans for up to 3 months. OR... you could fight the ticket, and hope the cop doesn't show up.

If Morgan Freeman narrated a story on how great AIDS is, I would be captivated and tempted to contract it myself. His voice just fills my soul with warm fuzzies and puppy tears.

He has NO idea and may have a touch of autism to be honest.

Is this guy real or is he joking? i actually mistook him for a lesbian in that demo video

Wanted to mess around with a box for the garage. Was thinking 4 6x9 in 4 cube at like 30 hz...

These are the things that make me lol

well u should not be speeding in a school zone

easy as that

CDyneSi_zps9638e5fa.jpg

VbjgkeI_zpsdd2219ec.jpg

deepsilencer, on 22 Aug 2011 - 17:32, said:

splzx3, on 22 Aug 2011 - 17:27, said:

i had my fun on one of his videos...till he blocked me then i got my mother into it lol after her he closed the comments xD

lol your mom is a G! good.gif

WTF, I never thought I'd have a conversation about cross dressers and trans-genders on a car audio forum.