pontiac GTO (the "new" style/version)

if i remember correctly the 04s(at least the ones at the dealership i worked for) were made in austrailia, and came with a world of problems. i remember a few customers coming in every month literally with problems

I see, I see. But surely not EVERYBODY knows this? :P

I wish I had $15k... I'd get one of em.. maybe. Actually, I'd get the G8, could probably get it for like $25k lol it's a black g8 gt fully loaded..like $38k or whatever but I'm sure they'd gladly get rid of it for under 30 :P

It might be the fact they're 2004s. The 05+ had the LS2, where the 04s had the LS1. Though it's only about a 20hp difference, people seem to wanna pay a lot more for the LS2 and the extra 20hp.

this is on the money

THERE IS NO BUILD LOG!

1998 Chevy Silverado ext cab

Alpine CDA-9887

4 Team Fi 15s

2 Ampere Audio TFE 8.0

2 Ampere Audio 150.4

3 Digital Designs CS6.5 component sets

Dual Mechman 370XP Elite alternators inbound!

8 XS Power d3400

6 XS power d680

Second Skin

Stinger

Tsunami Wiring

Sky High

A Real Voltmeter not a piece of shit stinger.

When I worked at a dealer a while back, we had an 05 or 06 (it was a 6.0) with like 7k on it that I personally sold. It wasn't there long and some kid came in with his grandma to co-sign for him. Bought it for like 21k.

The people that traded it in wanted an XLR instead. The GTO was nice, other than being an automatic.

And the GTO was based on the Holden Monaro. It was only called a Vauxhall in the UK.

2002 Pontiac Bonneville SSEi

Pioneer DEH-P6000UB

Alpine SPX-17REF 6.5" components (active)

Sundown SAX-50.4

Sundown z15 (3 cubes @ 35 hz)

Sundown SAX-1200D

2006 Buick Rainier CXL AWD V8

Stock Bose system

12" Alpine Type E in aeroported box

Profile AP1000M

I would buy one as well, I might buy one here in a few months once my current car is payed off.

¿ǝɯɐƃ ǝɥʇ

Trolls never learn............

All BS aside, If I see one more comment in here that is NOT about the pre-sale, I will start the vacations. And that includes the trolls feeding the trolls.

YOU THE ONE THAT SOUND LIKE A OGER AND HUMPBACK/TROLLS?

Add "SMDLIFER" on Xbox LIVE to play with other SMD members.

the 02-07 gto's are so beast huge motors and sound so nice and to top it off they are cheap and sporty as can be

BUILDLOG

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/ind...showtopic=61862

"98crewcab"Never a POS....just always "a work in progress" lol that's how we roll bitches!!!

Your a lowlife kid. I bet your mother wants to kill herself for not swallowing your ass.

To be honest they are crap, not a fan of the modern day muscle, I prefer old muscle then todays junk (Just my opinion) , something i can still work on if there is something wrong.

...............................____

...............__________|___\____

..;.;;.:;:;.,;.|__(O)____|____/_(O)

1978 F-150 Ranger Lariat

2 Sets of Sound-stream Components

Sony Head-unit

DDM Tuning 8000k's

Euro Headlights (Projectors Soon)

Green Led Wheel Wells

Dark Red Tails Tint

the reason that all these really nice Pontiac's (and Saturn's, soon to be Hummer also) are hitting the used lots and not going anywhere is because dumbass GM quit making the brands earlier this year in their "overhaul". And most people don't realize that these cars are the same as other GM cars that are still made, so they get rid of 'em because they don't think they can get them serviced anymore. The dealers around here that still have new Pontiac inventory are dropping like $15K off of new G8-GTs, and they're still sitting on the lot!!

Man I'm glad I didn't lock this I get to witness two retards holding hands telling each other that it'll be ok because they are awesome.

because they are slow.... they weigh wayyy to much and are slower than hell... i walk 6.0's all day in my 4.6 and i have time slips to prove it... yes they look nice... but when some young punk can pull up in a mustang that cost less than the gto and can produce more power walks you... you tend to not buy the car...

Tim-Sig.png

62491252.png

The set up your talking about would sound great in my Tahoe. Trade you my dog for it. He has one eye but that only makes for bad depth perception so hey so what if he is running into shit, look at it this way he is easy to sneak up ninja style on. (right side only)
</div>

To be honest they are crap, not a fan of the modern day muscle, I prefer old muscle then todays junk (Just my opinion) , something i can still work on if there is something wrong.

Old cars are ugly, imho. And you don't get the features you do on new cars.

because they are slow.... they weigh wayyy to much and are slower than hell... i walk 6.0's all day in my 4.6 and i have time slips to prove it... yes they look nice... but when some young punk can pull up in a mustang that cost less than the gto and can produce more power walks you... you tend to not buy the car...

I love mustangs too, but these look good too imo... and different. I've never seen a gto except these two, but I see mustangs all the time.

I'd buy a 5.0 before I'd buy one of these, at least if I was buying new.. but if I had the money right now, I'd buy that g8 gt I said about earlier..UKnoitsMe said they dropped like $15k off the price.. that's like half price lol..