Seeing as how you've never built a wall and it seems like your're doing an awesome job, it gives me the courage to attempt something like this. How many amps is the alternator?

The closer it gets to being done, the more I see what could have been done better. So i'm planning the do-over already. The current alt is a 220 iraggi, but I will be getting a Mechman 270XP.

SMD Super Seller

My Feedback Thread

DUDE SAME THING HAPPENED TO ME!!! im used to the liquid stuff at work, and instead it was "cream" hardener! I was pissed, I started by dripping it out, and then all of a sudden its like toothpaste. I was super pissed and had to throw out a box i built.

i posted a thread on this like last week or something, major buzz kill. :pardon:

build is lookin bad ass, im on page 6 right now tho

ty

It ended up okay, just took fucking forever to set up and stop stinkin'.

SMD Super Seller

My Feedback Thread

was just going to mention the port issue on the bottom port. its going to affect your tuning.

THERE IS NO BUILD LOG!

1998 Chevy Silverado ext cab

Alpine CDA-9887

4 Team Fi 15s

2 Ampere Audio TFE 8.0

2 Ampere Audio 150.4

3 Digital Designs CS6.5 component sets

Dual Mechman 370XP Elite alternators inbound!

8 XS Power d3400

6 XS power d680

Second Skin

Stinger

Tsunami Wiring

Sky High

A Real Voltmeter not a piece of shit stinger.

was just going to mention the port issue on the bottom port. its going to affect your tuning.

Higher, lower, port noise, how bad do you think it'll be? Kinda mad at myself about this. Could I move the port out 3 inches to fix it? Not looking for a specific freq, just want to stay 33-36. It should be a tad over 34 as it is now.

SMD Super Seller

My Feedback Thread

Archived