This is almost the same as the Japanese internment camps, because of some incident you take it out on all that is different.

As most of you should know arizona was a part of Mexico and as America took it no one told them to "gtfo".

As for you guys who said everyone who is illegal gtfo. Thousands of italians/irish/spaniards, Migrated into the U.S and most didn't even talk english since that wouldn't be their primary language. So what sets the standard for those who are citizens?

Not just because someone is white does it mean they're a citizen.

Current Build:

1999 Tahoe #ComingSoon

Previous Build(s):

Crossfire Magnum

5k Pontiac G6 GT

HMMM so if a cop pulls me over and asks PAPER and i say SCISSORS DO i win LMAO...

but really man it just gets bad for say a american citizen that LOOKS like a immigrant(mexican) is going to be hassled to hell just cause they LOOK like the person in question...Even if we SPEAK the language and are here legally or even born here The cops probley be dicks about it abuse the power and be stopping people like MAD.

That's why they don't deliver.

Yer ass better go sit along the side of the road and wait.

You can't expect them to travel up some dirt road in a hick / back woods town. Thats how horror movies start :D

I explain things very simply and use analogies in terms of Pickles, and grape drink, pool noodles and jackhammers...if you can't put 2 and 2 together there man, There simply is not much more I can do.

They shouldn't be protected! They're not citizens!

I didn't say anything about them being protected from anything.

I am talking about Citizens who will be pulled over in direct violation of the protection of Article 4 of the Constitution.

It is plain and simple...

Enforce existing CONSTITUTIONAL laws prohibiting the hiring of undocumented workers and there would be no reason for anyone to risk being deported for breaking a US law.

If there wasn't instant money for them when they get here they would stay home.

Making it so Citizens rights are violated is not only misguided but disgusting.

I am sworn to uphold and defend the Constitution of the United States as are some of you. It kills me to see that document pissed on.

in other countries you cross the border illegally you get hard time or killed. Here you get an education place to live and free healthcare. I'm all for it.

I am just curious, but when did the US get free health care? I know Obama is aiming to provide unionized health care for everyone, but I didn't know it had already passed.

reaper.png

Personally I believe a better law would be to target he employer's who hire immigrants because of the cheap labor. As stated earlier.

There already is...Just sometimes its hard to catch them since sometimes there paid under the table.

You can't expect them to travel up some dirt road in a hick / back woods town. Thats how horror movies start :D

I explain things very simply and use analogies in terms of Pickles, and grape drink, pool noodles and jackhammers...if you can't put 2 and 2 together there man, There simply is not much more I can do.

This is how the law reads.

For any lawful stop, detention or arrest made by a law enforcement official or a law enforcement agency in the enforcement of any other law or ordinance of county, city, town or this state where reasonable suspicion exists that the person is an alien and is unlawfully present in the United States, a reasonable attempt should be made when practicable to determine the immigration status of this person.

Why do so many people think that this means that cops will randomly pull over people they think look like illegals?

If you are being stopped for something already, you THEN will be asked to prove you are not here ILLEGALLY.

Easy they'll pull you over for anything...Sir I pulled you over since your shoelaces arent tied...you got some papers....

Archived