I don't believe he meant all cops are corrupt, but they're definitely is some that are. I know some cops who are hispanic, and because they are citizens they fuck with other hispanics because they know they can't stand for there rights. It's like they feel superior as a race. So it's not just americans, it's a dog eat dog world.

Current Build:

1999 Tahoe #ComingSoon

Previous Build(s):

Crossfire Magnum

5k Pontiac G6 GT

Not all cops dude.I know alot of them arnt corrupt but it could be for little shit..i know as hell that cops are tired of illegals there..I mean if they show that they arnt abusing the law down there and making legit stops then it'd be cool but im sure as hell there wont be a lot of those.Im not fighting for there rights either man..shit my mom and dad are mexican born but they have all ther creditenals to live here legally.Even there mad that illegals are here trying to get benefits when she came down they didnt want to give her SHIT..

That's why they don't deliver.

Yer ass better go sit along the side of the road and wait.

You can't expect them to travel up some dirt road in a hick / back woods town. Thats how horror movies start :D

I explain things very simply and use analogies in terms of Pickles, and grape drink, pool noodles and jackhammers...if you can't put 2 and 2 together there man, There simply is not much more I can do.

i find it funny people actually believe this law in ANY way violates the consitution, whether they are a citizen or not. please explain how this law accomplishes that? and im too lazy to read up, but isnt article four about full faith and credit? ha ha ha, how does this affect illegals? lol

i dont understand whats so hard, cop pulls someone over whether for a legitimate reason or not, and asks for proof of citizenship. you pull it out and case done. same thing we do when cops pull me over for my tint, or sound, or whatever reason they find. deal with it and move on. if youre legal it is EASY. if youre not, too bad.

is this any different than a cop pulling someone over for some minimal reason and then finding out the driver has a warrant out for his arrest? doesnt matter why a person was pulled over. the law is the law and the cop can be a dick and enforce every little bit or be cool and overlook small stuff.

not to mention if a cop is pulling you over for untied shoelaces then you werent driving, and therefore not pulled over, or you drive with your untied shoe and foot out the window. in which case you should be pulled over and checked for legal status.

Tell me...does this smell like chloroform to you?

Not all cops dude.I know alot of them arnt corrupt but it could be for little shit..i know as hell that cops are tired of illegals there..I mean if they show that they arnt abusing the law down there and making legit stops then it'd be cool but im sure as hell there wont be a lot of those.Im not fighting for there rights either man..shit my mom and dad are mexican born but they have all ther creditenals to live here legally.Even there mad that illegals are here trying to get benefits when she came down they didnt want to give her SHIT..

x2

Current Build:

1999 Tahoe #ComingSoon

Previous Build(s):

Crossfire Magnum

5k Pontiac G6 GT

Yeah thats all great till you've been pulled over for the 100 time that week..i dont think you'd like it.oh and that untied shoe thing was just a joke..but could be a reason.

You can't expect them to travel up some dirt road in a hick / back woods town. Thats how horror movies start :D

I explain things very simply and use analogies in terms of Pickles, and grape drink, pool noodles and jackhammers...if you can't put 2 and 2 together there man, There simply is not much more I can do.

i find it funny people actually believe this law in ANY way violates the consitution, whether they are a citizen or not. please explain how this law accomplishes that? and im too lazy to read up, but isnt article four about full faith and credit? ha ha ha, how does this affect illegals? lol

i dont understand whats so hard, cop pulls someone over whether for a legitimate reason or not, and asks for proof of citizenship. you pull it out and case done. same thing we do when cops pull me over for my tint, or sound, or whatever reason they find. deal with it and move on. if youre legal it is EASY. if youre not, too bad.

is this any different than a cop pulling someone over for some minimal reason and then finding out the driver has a warrant out for his arrest? doesnt matter why a person was pulled over. the law is the law and the cop can be a dick and enforce every little bit or be cool and overlook small stuff.

not to mention if a cop is pulling you over for untied shoelaces then you werent driving, and therefore not pulled over, or you drive with your untied shoe and foot out the window. in which case you should be pulled over and checked for legal status.

I believe it violates the Fourth Amendment, which protects us from unreasonable search and seizure. In order for a search warrant to be considered reasonable, it has to be judicially sanctioned. A police officer who thinks someone might be here illegally hardly fits that hurdle.

Current Build:

1999 Tahoe #ComingSoon

Previous Build(s):

Crossfire Magnum

5k Pontiac G6 GT

I believe it violates the Fourth Amendment, which protects us from unreasonable search and seizure. In order for a search warrant to be considered reasonable, it has to be judicially sanctioned. A police officer who thinks someone might be here illegally hardly fits that hurdle.

Yeah but with taht law that has came it its just been thrown out the window now

in russia i think it is.. if you're caught LEAVING.. (not entering) illegally, you get 25 years of hard manual labor... we need this law to keep these piece of shit illegals out of our country..we could get shit done that way..

2 illegal immigrants from mexico, both drunk, no license insurance or anything totaled out two of my vehicles.. a year apart from each other.. i made sure they got deported, and eventually they did, and i wouldn't hesitate to do it again

Team sundownWESTCOASTSPL.COM we're throwing dbdrag events very soon visit the website for details

Yeah thats all great till you've been pulled over for the 100 time that week..i dont think you'd like it.oh and that untied shoe thing was just a joke..but could be a reason.

point taken. but i do get pulled over a lot.l usually for my tint, supposedly NOT stopping at a stop sign, driving too close to another car, of course its all bullshit but im a citizen, no warrants and im pulled over for nothing. most of the time it results in nothing, the cops are just trying to run a check and make sure stuff isnt happening. it does suck, but i move on. and if this is a way to help cut down on illegals then so be it. the problem isnt going to fix itself and every american should do their part, even if that part is understanding what the law is trying to do

honestly i believe we should just make a wall, lol

Tell me...does this smell like chloroform to you?

point taken. but i do get pulled over a lot.l usually for my tint, supposedly NOT stopping at a stop sign, driving too close to another car, of course its all bullshit but im a citizen, no warrants and im pulled over for nothing. most of the time it results in nothing, the cops are just trying to run a check and make sure stuff isnt happening. it does suck, but i move on. and if this is a way to help cut down on illegals then so be it. the problem isnt going to fix itself and every american should do their part, even if that part is understanding what the law is trying to do

honestly i believe we should just make a wall, lol

Maybe throw a couple of subs, in there.

Current Build:

1999 Tahoe #ComingSoon

Previous Build(s):

Crossfire Magnum

5k Pontiac G6 GT

Archived