Yeah heard about this bill being passed today. First thing I did was ask my mexican worker if he's legal haha...I pick him up in the mornings, I ain't going to jail for his ass. haha

143.3 @ 32hz Sealed up/mic on dash w/term lab.

RF 20001bd

RF T6004

4 T1 12's

2 sets T162S

RAVDVD2

Yeah heard about this bill being passed today. First thing I did was ask my mexican worker if he's legal haha...I pick him up in the mornings, I ain't going to jail for his ass. haha

lmao thats fucked up haha

Steve I don't know why but everytime I see your new paint I want a Dr. Pepper...... is this normal?

heres an analogy for you. running a high power stereo without a fuse is like having unprotected sex with that hot chick at the bar with the sketchy sexual history. Sure you may be fine and nothing happens but that one time something does happen you're fucked.

i dont want woofer broke like bass sound clip clip and voice coil overheat

2 sa12s, saz1500 build log http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/91183-chapo123s-sundown-build-log/page__gopid__1250604entry1250604

1j1450.png

the bill that passed made it against the law to be in America illegally. wow imagine that. i would have thought that illegally meant against the law, but im just a dumb hick. that said i can see where the problem of racial profiling is going to come into play and why all the latinos are pissed, but if your an american citizen whats the problem with showing your ss card or drivers license. every time you board a plane now you have to prove id. to get a job a the local circle k you have to pass a back ground check. etc.etc. whats the difference?

sony m60ui

polk mid/hi's

infinity 6000m on tower

fosgate p3d212 x2

fosgate p400-4

fosgate t1000-1bd

im ona boat bitch

My boat build

funny thing is...............slamming fireworks in to the ground with a sledge hammer in mexico is like car audio in california... everyone is doing it but most fail :)

Every time I read a comment you post, or a topic you make... I cannot help to think of how much of a badass you are!!

If your an immigrant you have certain paperwork you are told to hold on to for life. If you dont got it you go for processing.

I say its about time. Fuck the illegals. Come here the wrong way, get two choices. GO HOME, do 6 years in our military with a minimum of 2 tours over seas. We can even let you pick your job and branch. The way I see it is if you want to be IN this country you can be A PART of this country.

In SE Arizona its the fuckin illegals that are always involved in the narcotics, the drive by's and the fights. Maybe the white boys and blacks are getting better at keeping under the radar, OR they truly are the root of the problem............

J

SMDMafiaGodsmack2.jpg

"No poor dumb bastard ever won a war by dying for his country. He did it by making the other poor dumb bastard for his country."

George Patton

Here's an easy way to spot a *possible* illegal. Do they speak English?

Of course there are illegals who speak english, and legals who don't, but it's a decent way to help identify them without relying on just skin color. If I was a police officer and encountered someone who didn't speak english, they would immediately be questioned about their legal status.

And I'm all for the law. I couldn't give two shits for all these illegals milking our system and not doing shit to help the country. My mother in law, when she lived in Mesa, was hit by a drunk illegal at like 3 in the afternoon walking to her chiropractor. She dislocated both of her knees. Of course he had no insurance, didn't own the car, and was already wanted. They also put serious strain on hospitals because 1) they go to the emergency room for bullshit reasons because they don't have a normal doctor and 2) they don't pay their bills and the hospital ends up eating the cost. My wife sees it all the time. They also get all pissed off at her when there is no one at the hospital who speaks spanish. Like it's the hospital workers' job to learn your language and not your job to learn the language that we speak in this damn country.

Edited by R_Mac_1

2002 Pontiac Bonneville SSEi

Pioneer DEH-P6000UB

Alpine SPX-17REF 6.5" components (active)

Sundown SAX-50.4

Sundown z15 (3 cubes @ 35 hz)

Sundown SAX-1200D

2006 Buick Rainier CXL AWD V8

Stock Bose system

12" Alpine Type E in aeroported box

Profile AP1000M

well i dont want to piss anyone off .. i think whenever people talk about taxes and shit.. they dont look at the big picture. dont even realize that some mexicans(or immigrants in general,not all) pay taxes with fake socials and never get a dime back because they are fake.. my uncles use to do that till they became legal.. on the other hand.. what about all of our own americans that live off the tax money and dont put shit in to the economy..??people that live in the projects in the bronx,they dont work,hustle a lot of drugs and drive way better cars than most of us can afford.. what about all the people in jail(americans) that commit tax fraud worth well over 10 mill. they are not putting anything into the economy so should we send them to a foreign country so they stop being a load on us??. please get educated on the subject of taxes and shit..

that said.. my parents are mexican .. and are legal citizens.. and i do believe some points of that law are right.. as it will ultimately make our borders safer. i personally had 5 of my uncles kidnapped in mexico not to long ago so thats why i dont support illegal immigration .. since most of the criminals come to the US like that.. i just think this law is right on the edge of racial profiling.. since they are probably goin to be lookin for tan skin,"mexican-looking" people..and not white.. even though there could be "Irish" immigrants...

also need to add that its not like the cops are allowed to see someone walking down the street and say "hey he looks like an illegal" and start messing with him. they said the original reason for contact with the person will be from breaking some other law, ie: dui, drug deals,domestic violence etc.

sony m60ui

polk mid/hi's

infinity 6000m on tower

fosgate p3d212 x2

fosgate p400-4

fosgate t1000-1bd

im ona boat bitch

My boat build

funny thing is...............slamming fireworks in to the ground with a sledge hammer in mexico is like car audio in california... everyone is doing it but most fail :)

Every time I read a comment you post, or a topic you make... I cannot help to think of how much of a badass you are!!

I feel the biggest problem with what they did was to them it felt like good politics but in fact it will be much different and cause all kinds of chaos between many ethnicities across the state. My biggest fear is that a cop is hauling someone off to jail cause they didn't have ID on them and then, there comes a call of someone being shot and needing medical attention and he is the closest one to the scene and can't take the call cause of the person he thinks as an illegal being transported to jail. So many things to go wrong and so few to go right.

01 Ford focus ZX3

Pioneer AVH-X491BHS

PPI PC 4800.2

Morel Maximo 6.5" x2