Sonic Electronix

what can i do in a 03 focus to stop the rear deck from slappin the hell out of the window? ... its really annoying and can not leave the seats down all the time ...

Jacob Sigmund

1 dc level 4 m1 18

1 audiopipe ap1500

2 runs of knu 1/0

jake1993sig.jpg

Alex Bennington" <[email protected] ^^^ want one one email this guy he will hook you up!

what can i do in a 03 focus to stop the rear deck from slappin the hell out of the window? ... its really annoying and can not leave the seats down all the time ...

anyone?

Jacob Sigmund

1 dc level 4 m1 18

1 audiopipe ap1500

2 runs of knu 1/0

jake1993sig.jpg

Alex Bennington" <[email protected] ^^^ want one one email this guy he will hook you up!

put some areo ports in the deck

2003 CHEVY SILVERADO REG CAB

H/U SONY W/ IPOD TOUCH

new build

2 dc audio lvl4 xl's

rd audio 3250

box is behind the seats

below the window

3.44 after tuned@34 htz

147.3@44 htz & getting louder

lol good luck, probably deadener on the rear deck. I have this problem too in my Caddy with certain bass notes, its annoying as hell.

2015 Mazda 6

JVF Customz 4.0 Proto 15>Wolfram W4500 @ .5ohm

2 Sundown Neo 6.5 + 2 CT Meso Tweeters (Front) x Kicker KS6.5 (Rear)>JL Audio VX400/4i

NSB-AMG35 (front) / 40ah Lithium Headway (Rear) built by Erni Audio & Electrical

I used some adhesive backed foam. I took my back deck out and put a piece anywhere that seemed like it would touch the metal on the deck or the top side where it tpuches the glass. If you have a 3rd brake light, that can rattle like hell, too.

God damn its hot today. My balls are stuck to my leg.

I used some adhesive backed foam. I took my back deck out and put a piece anywhere that seemed like it would touch the metal on the deck or the top side where it tpuches the glass. If you have a 3rd brake light, that can rattle like hell, too.

thanks for your guys suggestions ... might just have to try this ^ out and see how it works

Jacob Sigmund

1 dc level 4 m1 18

1 audiopipe ap1500

2 runs of knu 1/0

jake1993sig.jpg

Archived