Sonic Electronix

Ok i want to know your honest opinions on something. Im going to a midwest spl show tomorrow. I wasnt planning to run my car because its no where near done. Anyways ive been talked into it.... here is what im using...

My 93 civic hatch (walled off behind rear windows)

Have an AP30001d for subs

Im Running two deka 7kd batterys (same as a XS2400)

Ok the subs are the catch, all i have layin around is some PA Fubar 15s, brand new never used. Dual 4s

The box is 7.1 Cubes, tuned at 35hertz. Box is 1.5" mdf and glasses inside and out. Subs up port out the rear. Im just curious as to what you guys think its gonna do on the TL tomorrow? You wont hurt me feelings here.

Im also running knu 1/0 throughout the car and a 200a alt, so voltage drop isnt an issue for the Audiopipe. Anyways let me know. Ill post up some pics and maybe a video tomorrow and we'll see who guesses the closest :pardon:

Xterra * 69 Camaro * Audi S5

36 Ford * 51 Mercury 

looking for wire sponsor :) 

www.flyracing.com

c mon guys be realistic here. im honestly lookin for guesses. me personally im thinkin around the 143.0 mark But we'll see

36 Ford * 51 Mercury 

www.flyracing.com

yes i know without a crap load of pics or actually hearing it its hard to say, but based on what ya know I'm curious. Honestly the setup is pretty solid minus the subs lol. I know im not running 8k worth of power or anything but i didnt build this car to be loud. I am still shopping for subs by the way....nothing crazy loud but i do want 4-6 of them

36 Ford * 51 Mercury 

www.flyracing.com

build it and then let us know with videos how it hit..

1500watts can get you a 150.0 so its not like you need TONS AND TONS of power to slam. its all in the box design

Edited by Red-navi-916

BUILDLOG

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/ind...showtopic=61862

"98crewcab"Never a POS....just always "a work in progress" lol that's how we roll bitches!!!

Your a lowlife kid. I bet your mother wants to kill herself for not swallowing your ass.

yes i know without a crap load of pics or actually hearing it its hard to say, but based on what ya know I'm curious. Honestly the setup is pretty solid minus the subs lol. I know im not running 8k worth of power or anything but i didnt build this car to be loud. I am still shopping for subs by the way....nothing crazy loud but i do want 4-6 of them

finish the system and use a termlab.