Sonic Electronix

Any attention to the board since you've been here? You would have seen this asked and ripped apart (some locked) about people asking what will I hit. The only reason people post is to up their post count.

:+1:

Need an install? Hit me up.
[email protected]

Got car audio questions? Check here first!
Everything you need to know. =]

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/83029-everything-you-need-to-know/

this thread was started to be a joke, im starting to think everyone takes it all way too seriously. damn you guys are so touchy, if you thought it was a failure from the start why did you post on it?

Xterra * 69 Camaro * Audi S5

36 Ford * 51 Mercury 

looking for wire sponsor :) 

www.flyracing.com

Any attention to the board since you've been here? You would have seen this asked and ripped apart (some locked) about people asking what will I hit. The only reason people post is to up their post count.

:+1:

Well my mistake, i hope this one gets locked. I didn't realize that post count was so important? Sorry to bother you all

36 Ford * 51 Mercury 

www.flyracing.com

bro i dont mean to bring any trouble and make you hate me, im just telling it how it is, i didnt make the rule up.. if the rule wasnt made i wouldnt have brought it up...this rule is just like any other rule for example you cannot sell if you dont have 150 posts and or if you dont have a user name or date right.. anyway me posting in this thread is done.

BUILDLOG

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/ind...showtopic=61862

"98crewcab"Never a POS....just always "a work in progress" lol that's how we roll bitches!!!

Your a lowlife kid. I bet your mother wants to kill herself for not swallowing your ass.

bro i dont mean to bring any trouble and make you hate me, im just telling it how it is, i didnt make the rule up.. if the rule wasnt made i wouldnt have brought it up...this rule is just like any other rule for example you cannot sell if you dont have 150 posts and or if you dont have a user name or date right.. anyway me posting in this thread is done.

cool mang no hard feelings, chuck one up for the new guy to the forum....

36 Ford * 51 Mercury 

www.flyracing.com

Ya....that car looks sweet..I've never heard of the subs you have. Sounds to me your electrical system is beefed up and you got plenty of POWA....soooo my guess is 146.5 to 148.7 haha...who cares as long as your bumpin.

i was readin this and i kinda laughed about all seriousness.. but with a box like that id say 144 with external aeros maybe 146

2 Fi BTL N2 18s Fully LoadedSundown Audio NS-1Kenwood 845 HU Clarion EQ4 Juicebox 3100sKnu Wire"Big 3"Mechman 270a156.3dBTeam GG.

too many variables to even get realistic answers. Sorry

THERE IS NO BUILD LOG!

1998 Chevy Silverado ext cab

Alpine CDA-9887

4 Team Fi 15s

2 Ampere Audio TFE 8.0

2 Ampere Audio 150.4

3 Digital Designs CS6.5 component sets

Dual Mechman 370XP Elite alternators inbound!

8 XS Power d3400

6 XS power d680

Second Skin

Stinger

Tsunami Wiring

Sky High

A Real Voltmeter not a piece of shit stinger.