Young N Thugn - Im Beastin FREE DOWNLOAD CODES

ppl2-h3nl randomly pulled this code to use.

dl'ing now. thx

Clicky for build log....

2002 Tahoe

DC Power Inc 3 alt bracket with 2x230a. alts 1 stock

Eclipse CD5030

2 JL HD 600/4

4 Rockford Fosgate 2500bdcp's

4 DC Audio 18" XL's

4 Pr MB Quart Premium Components

200FT Stinger HPM 1/0

Rockford 360.2

No where near enough sound deadening

any feedback

honest feedback. i think the rappers are weak, lyrics kiddish, and metaphors really need work. not going to listen to anything else from these guys but i do have to say, your beats are bad, serious BAD.im more of a fan of acoustic instruments opposed to all synth. liked the track with the piano. didnt try any of the tracks in any of my rides so i dont know how it bumps on any of the systems but on my bose surround, rida was definitely nice

Tell me...does this smell like chloroform to you?

honest feedback. i think the rappers are weak, lyrics kiddish, and metaphors really need work. not going to listen to anything else from these guys but i do have to say, your beats are bad, serious BAD.im more of a fan of acoustic instruments opposed to all synth. liked the track with the piano. didnt try any of the tracks in any of my rides so i dont know how it bumps on any of the systems but on my bose surround, rida was definitely nice

thanks for the honest feedback i only take it as constructive criticism , i do agree with you. I made all the beats and rida deff beats the hardest of them all.

thanks for the honest feedback i only take it as constructive criticism , i do agree with you. I made all the beats and rida deff beats the hardest of them all.

you do a good job with the harmonies. ive always wanted to produce beats but mostly just compse the music for my video productions company. but i do sounds for radio stations, tv stations and commercials, as well as video tunes and tones. i would like to hear a little bit more complexity in your tones. its hard for me to explain...i dont have formal training. but its like i can pick out the line of music and then hear the same notes with a different sound a couple octaves higher. im down in cali every now and then. maybe we should meet up. you ever jump on a beat and freestyle?

Tell me...does this smell like chloroform to you?

Used uelv-hhlr

I like the beats man

I also like the typos on some song names like 'Illeagal' and 'Latley' haha.

Mids/Highs: stock Bang & Olufsen

Lows: Image Dynamics IDMax 12v.3

Power: Sony Xplod XM-D9001GTR:Knukonceptz 4 gauge

Box: 1.75 cu/ft Sealed

Past: Pioneer Premier TS-W1207 (2)/ Rockford Fosgate P210/ Image Dynamics ID10V.3/ Infinity Reference 311A/ Audiopipe AP-18001D

Just used l3ed-uxxx

Gonna listen to it in a bit. Thanks.

2 Infinity Reference 1252w 12s

4.2 cubic foot box tuned to 28hz

Sub amp: 1 Profile AP1200

Speaker amp: 1 Sony Xplod XM-504z

Kenwood eXcelon KDC-X492

4 and 8 Gauge Knu

Big III In 1/0

All in my 90 Accord

f05112e8-c6ca-4f78-9a8d-47be99303c8b_zps

Diamonds are forever, but 9's end that shit fast....

Archived