well yesterday i was supposed to go to a sound competition and get my new setup metered. on the USACI website it said it was at this sound shop close to my house at 5pm. my wife had work till 2pm and they had a car show on the other side of town that started at like 10am and i was like well im not gonna go without her (cause she likes car shows too) ill just wait till 5 and we can go to the sound competition. so around 5 my cousin calls and was like what time you wanna head over there and im like whenever we dont have to be the first ones out there. so he was gettin ready and was gonna pick up my other cousin and then head over. so i told him on the way to pick him up (the sound shop was in between us)look and see if anybody out there yet. when he passes he calls me and he is like no one is there. im like no crowd? or like no tent set up or nothing? and he said there is a not on the door that says the sound competition will be held at the car show from 12-6. i look at the time and its 5:47 and we were at my neice's house in my wife's car cause i put her sub back in and she wanted to take her car to listen to it. so we would have had to go home and get my car, stop and get cash, then go way back to the car show. so i missed the sound competition i have been waiting on for 3 weeks now. FML!!!

http://www.dcsoundlab.com/

2008 Chevy Impala (Daily Driver)

Pioneer touchscreen w/navi

1 DC XL 15" (around 4cuft ported box)

1 AQ2200

1 AQ90x4

Memphis MClass 6.5s (front doors)

Memphis MClass 6x9s (rear deck)

stock alt & front batt; 1 Red top in the trunk

139.2db sealed (on my old JL1000/1)

140.0db outlaw (on my old JL1000/1)

1992 Chevy S-10 Ext cab. (project car)

Coming Soon: Bagged with some kind of wall.

Sorry to hear that man, maybe next time.

yeah i know problem is they dont have many sound competitions around here. scrapin the coast will prob be the next one im around but i go every year and i look for where they do the SPL comp at and i can NEVER find it there lol

1 AQ2200

1 AQ90x4

yeah i know problem is they dont have many sound competitions around here. scrapin the coast will prob be the next one im around but i go every year and i look for where they do the SPL comp at and i can NEVER find it there lol

Where are you located?

2000 Jeep Cherokee

-DC Audio

-Memphis

-Audioque

-SecondSkin

-Pioneer

-KnuKonceptz

Haha trust me man i know, i have lived where i am now for like 8 years and have never even seen a system that comes close to 140 db let alone a competition car. So needless to say i have never heard of any competitions around me either.

i resolve to be a nicer moderator.

Tercel build R.I.P.

Eclipse build Old New

V-Dub

My feedback.

cool story bro.

on anther note.

your wife at the car show didnt calkl you and say "Hey dbag the sound off is here"??

2006 F-150

4 DC XL M2 18's Walled Daily Driver

XS Power

4 DC 3.5kw

Team DC

Team S.P.L.

Lot of Audio Technix and 1/0

DC Audio Dealer

American Bass Dealer

XS Power Dealer

Audio Technix Dealer

DWRIGHT-1-1.jpg

Where are you located?

New Orleans area

cool story bro.

on anther note.

your wife at the car show didnt calkl you and say "Hey dbag the sound off is here"??

?? she was at work. not at the car show. thats why we didnt go to the car show cause she had work till 2. we were just gonna go to the sound competition which ended up being at the car show lol

1 AQ2200

1 AQ90x4

other peoples slackin FTL lol i hate waiting for other when im trying to do something. ha they can either be here or meet later

yeah i missed the slam session here in NC. i really really wanted to go. me and my dad where suppose to go. but he got hurt at work and my 2 kids got sick and i had to pull an overnighter at work.

SONY XAV-701HD
RF power 400.4 RF power 1000bd

3 Sundown x8's d2
2004 f150 single cab
2 sets of components MB quart 6.5 onx (2 tweets 2 6.5 perdoor)
stock batt up fron
BIG 3

http://www.stevemead...-vid-pg-11-922/

http://www.youtube.c.../TheBigmescan74