bats died for no reason need help

what up folks i have a c&d technologies bat in the back and a duralast bat in the front. i recently had to let my car sit for about two weeks and when i went to start it the bats were dead. then i had the duralast charged up so i could start the car and let it run for a while to charge the rear bat it got up to 12v period and after a day of sitting without hooking up the stereo the back bat went back down to 9v. there is nothing on in the car draining the back bat it doing fine until it sat. what in the world could be causing it to discharge?

if i let my geo set for a week or so the battery goes dead without anything on, and i got a duralast redtop battery and on my second one in my geo so i unno wtf wrong with it

when ever u charge a battery i check it with a dmm and wait till the volts get down to 12v n then its charged

i unno bro, maby the 2 diff batterys are trying to keep eachother charged and trying to supply voltage amongst themselves, this happined when i had a 1f cap hooked up in my geo, if it set for a while the battery would go dead

hope u can figure it out man, im just glad my truck dont do it

here's a link to my system 99 toyota tacoma , 2 mtx 8000 1504's in a sealed downfire , 1000w memphis amp

here's a link to my other system my 90 geo prizm test car

heres a thread i got of new songs u can dl that are legal = Some Good Bangage/you Can Dl These Free And Legit

redblob.gifbouncing%20blob.gif2yooj7m.pngmodel14.gif

a battery is not charged at 12 volts 13.2 is when is charged btw

CDyneSi_zps9638e5fa.jpg

VbjgkeI_zpsdd2219ec.jpg

deepsilencer, on 22 Aug 2011 - 17:32, said:

splzx3, on 22 Aug 2011 - 17:27, said:

i had my fun on one of his videos...till he blocked me then i got my mother into it lol after her he closed the comments xD

lol your mom is a G! good.gif

WTF, I never thought I'd have a conversation about cross dressers and trans-genders on a car audio forum.

Bad cell.

Check the fuses going from the front batt to rear, redo the grounds.

2015 Honda Civic LX 4dr | 24k miles

Stock H/U and mids/highs

Power Acoustik GW3-12" D2 Sub

HiFonics BXX1200.1D @ 1ohm

Random 2.5^3' dual ported box

NVX LOC

Stinger wiring throughout 

1977 Chevy SWB

Cammed 350

Dual exhaust

Cheap Wish stereo

thanks for the ideas i am going to recheck the grounds first since you guys mention it. i had a shop redo the wiring and the box in the car and the installer forgot to hook up the back battery ground so i just hooked it to the first piece of metal i saw havent givin it a second thought since. but some of you are saying that could be part of my prob maybe the gound isn't good enough? then i'll move it then go from there. thanks again.

Archived