LOLz the cap isnt working and you voltage is roughly the same goes to show caps = garb. but its pretty cool dude clean it up (route the wiring from the subs so you cant see em, and clean up the wires at the amp etc)and then youll be sweet

sweet though man :P

Setup:

2010 Hyundai Elantra

Factory Unit via 4 chan NVX LOC

Excessive Amperage "H/O" Alt

Xs D3400/ Xs XP3000

Big 3. 2 Runs of +, 2 Runs of -

DD M3b and 2 12" AQ HDC4s

yah the cap I just threw in there yesterday as a test to see if it helped keep the voltage high... didnt do much though

maybe cuz its not in there correctly? it suposed to be inline with the power wire than you use it as a distro block to your amps

maybe cuz its not in there correctly? it suposed to be inline with the power wire than you use it as a distro block to your amps

yah as i said before it had the same effect as one that was inline or outline.... maby caps are shit.... didnt make a difference in sound... voltage... nothing

doesnt look like your cap is hooked up right anyways.

that^^

and the big 3 looks like a big 2??? i see two wires

also other then the fact your missing wire terminals it looks good how does it sound?

BUILDLOG

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/ind...showtopic=61862

"98crewcab"Never a POS....just always "a work in progress" lol that's how we roll bitches!!!

Your a lowlife kid. I bet your mother wants to kill herself for not swallowing your ass.