"Know it alls" piss me off

i had a "know it all" customer yesterday... i tried to talk him out of running 3 different types of subs but he insisted hes right because he has a box made for 3 12s and he has to match the power up. he already has 2 p2s. i told him to just buy 2 more p2s and build a new box for 4 12s.

on and on....

he ended up buying a p3 to put in the middle of his 2 p2s in a single chamber ported box and hes getting another amp for his p3. along that hes getting a 1508dd for his stock sub replacement... hmm... i told him ill meter it for him when hes done with it.

these guys are everywhere man.

i had a "know it all" customer yesterday... i tried to talk him out of running 3 different types of subs but he insisted hes right because he has a box made for 3 12s and he has to match the power up. he already has 2 p2s. i told him to just buy 2 more p2s and build a new box for 4 12s.

on and on....

he ended up buying a p3 to put in the middle of his 2 p2s in a single chamber ported box and hes getting another amp for his p3. along that hes getting a 1508dd for his stock sub replacement... hmm... i told him ill meter it for him when hes done with it.

lol ya dont know? p3s are better than p2s so if he went with 2ps and 1 p3 that would be that much better than doin 3 p2s lol i kid i kid i need to eat before i start talkin all crazy hahaha

on and on....

X67576.... trying living in a rough part of town and working at a best buy. these guys are all retarded. "ya my cousin gots 4 15s and 2 12s all in the same box." well your cousin is an idiot. and no its not sealed. oh and btw those were 15 w7s said the kid. :bull::orly3:

2 Fi BTL N2 18s Fully LoadedSundown Audio NS-1Kenwood 845 HU Clarion EQ4 Juicebox 3100sKnu Wire"Big 3"Mechman 270a156.3dBTeam GG.

lol ya dont know? p3s are better than p2s so if he went with 2ps and 1 p3 that would be that much better than doin 3 p2s lol i kid i kid i need to eat before i start talkin all crazy hahaha

that was another option. get an amp that will handle a little below 1 ohm. he insisted a rockford will go .5... i was like... no, itll go into protect. then he said itll just take a couple solder spots on the amp to fix that.

why bypass the safety and mess up the warranty when theirs amp out there that can do it just fine??? guy n his g/f was killing me. "thats right babe, your right"

he said hes gonna enter the next comp. hes gonna be in my class. against my 2 15apx on 14k. i hope i can keep up with him.

Damn you...

Im always nice to you in your threads.

There is a DAT 1000.1 sitting on my bed at home waiting for a sub...

I have said this in like 5 of my threads... its TEMPORARY, lol.

Im in college, i cant afford to drop 900 bucks on a single DD sub like some of us dry.gif

I bought the infinity sub/pioneer amp like 3 years ago for my first car... i knew nothing back then.

You live you learn, moral of the story... guy who was talking shit is an ass. lol

EDIT: Yes, there is a bit of jealousy in me, haha

Lol....just messin brah

My POS Bass machine-
2003 Hyundai Santa Fe on some shitty 22's
Bed Liner Paint Job-Pioneer AVH 3200DVD
4 DAD BD series 15's in a 4th Order (Bassheads ENT Design)
4 Arc Audio XDI2000.1 for the woofers
6 Cadence CVL68MBX 6.5's-Cadence CVL88MBX 8's-6 Cadence XT20 Supertweeters
2 Arc Audio KS300.4's for mids and tweets
1 Arc Audio ALD 10v Line Driver
All Audiotechnix Power wire
1 DC Power 270XP High Output Alternator
1 XS Power D3400 up front....6 XS Power D3100's in the rear
Air Lift 1000 Bags in rear to help with suspension
If your still reading this GFY.......

6iW2jaE_zpsb3084721.png

Lol....just messin brah

I figured you were, haha.

But trust me, im just as done with my "temporary" set up as you could imagine.

Pioneer x930 bt

Rockford t2500 bdcp

18" nightshade v1

DC audio 175.4

RF power T162s up front, infinity 3 way 6x9's in the back (removing rear stage and re-doing doors soon)

3x XS power D2700's

Knukonceptz 0awg all around

i had a guy today tell me his 3 p1 12s on a ppi 2500 was louder than my subs cause his amp was bridged. then he went on to tell me to bridge my stetsom and it would be louder

Fusion With A Stetsom 4k2d on 2 DC XL 15s tuned to 31hz and Subs and ports forward

The Revolution Was Not Televised

But There Is This Thread(clicky)

Dr Merkenstein is my 360 gamertag and my profession. When shit gets real, call in the Doc

i had a guy today tell me his 3 p1 12s on a ppi 2500 was louder than my subs cause his amp was bridged. then he went on to tell me to bridge my stetsom and it would be louder

have ya tried? :peepwall: haha im playin thats funny though. ha i had a guy tell me he was doin 60s with 2 JLs on 5k lol....everybody lives by one of them people haha

me and chewie estimate bridging a mono amp adds about 45 dbz. its like givin your subs a Kamehameha

Fusion With A Stetsom 4k2d on 2 DC XL 15s tuned to 31hz and Subs and ports forward

The Revolution Was Not Televised

But There Is This Thread(clicky)

Dr Merkenstein is my 360 gamertag and my profession. When shit gets real, call in the Doc

I had a kid once tell me that his buddies two twelves could do 170's all day...i laughed a bit

My F-150 Build (So Far)

2 DC L3 10's

Kenwood KDC-X794

(4) Selenium ST200 (Highs)

(2) RE X8 (Mids)

Sundown Sub/Mid/High Amps

Shuriken Batteries

Knu Wiring

My Feedback Thread

Archived