"Know it alls" piss me off

Im talking to this guy i know about how i just bought a DAT 1000.1... This guy knows nothing, but i was trying to be friendly..

I told him that right now im only running a single Infinity 10" sub on a shitty mono block pioneer amp.

His response... oh, only one ten?

You should bridge the amp, Does your amp have a bridge? You should bridge it...

I try to explain to him how its a mono-block and that a bridge is not a thing, its a method or wiring...

His response, "no man, you just gotta bridge it"..

Fast forward 12 hours...

My Facebook status "I dont want to spend $xxx per subwoofer"

His response "Your buying the wrong stuff"

Im talking about fucking DC LVL FUCKING 4 XL's... not some no name shit

I nicely reply telling him, "trust me, its the right stuff, you pay for quality"

His response : " i have been around it long enough, your running a shitty pioneer amp and a shitty Infinity sub. Your system doesn't speak much of your "knowledge".

I then deleted all of his comments, and all of my comments... because im not gonna get in some pissing match between some dude who doesn't know anything.

/Rant

Yeah yeah yeah,, "cool story bro" w.e. lol

Pioneer x930 bt

Rockford t2500 bdcp

18" nightshade v1

DC audio 175.4

RF power T162s up front, infinity 3 way 6x9's in the back (removing rear stage and re-doing doors soon)

3x XS power D2700's

Knukonceptz 0awg all around

just tell him "yeah, i'm running one ten... but its PERFECT!" ;)

2003 Ford Crown Victoria P71

2 12" Kicker CVX's

Audiopipe AP15001d

Stinger SR80 Isolator with DieHard 1200CCA battery

Streetwires 0awg

Secondary - 1998 Ford Expedition XLT

i wouldve just waited till i had the new setup and let it take a dump down his throat

amen haha

Team NWSPL

baaudio Build Log

2001 GMC Sierra walkthrough

4 Mechman Elite 370s, 10 AGM batteries, 3 Crossfire XS v2 18s, Crossfire 8k

I offered him a demo of what i have right now... i bet my single infinity kappa perfect 10 in a nice ass 32Hz slot port enclosure is already louder than anything he has ever heard.

The soon coming plans is gonna be 2 12" DC lvl4xl's, each powered by a DAT 1000.1...

Tuned to about 32 Hz.... I will just wait till next year when its done and force him to bail out of the car... lol

I just hate assholes... the guy doesn't even have a car.. and hes talking shit.

Pioneer x930 bt

Rockford t2500 bdcp

18" nightshade v1

DC audio 175.4

RF power T162s up front, infinity 3 way 6x9's in the back (removing rear stage and re-doing doors soon)

3x XS power D2700's

cool story bro.. lol jk jk i had to do it.

other than the fact that the guy is a total loser thats been around car audio "forever". after your dc build, let him hear it and tell him to build himself something louder than that by "bridging his amps" and tell him to get back to you whenever his amps take a shit lol

edit: didnt see the fact that he didnt have a car. so just tell him that whenever he can get himself a car thats louder than yours, then he can talk all the shit he wants

apparently you dont get the fact that the subaru was wrapped around a pole. and by the status of your comment, im guessing your mouth is too.

Vehicle: 1997 Honda Civic EX

Exterior: 55w 5k Headlights and 35w 3k JDM Fogs. Lowered. Sittin on steelies right now

Amplifiers: Rockford Fosgate P450.4

Batteries: Kinetik HC 800

Electrical: Big 3 in 1/0

Enclosure: n/a : (

Headunit: Clarion VZ409

Mids/Highs: Pheonix Gold Rsd6.5's in the Front Doors

Subwoofers: n/a : (

Wire: Knukoncepts 1/0 and 4g

Future Upgrades: 20% tint all around, GC/Koni coilovers, body work (fml) lol

I just hate assholes... the guy doesn't even have a car.. and hes talking shit.

that makes him an epic failure. hes probably never had a gf either and passes out relationship advice

Fusion With A Stetsom 4k2d on 2 DC XL 15s tuned to 31hz and Subs and ports forward

The Revolution Was Not Televised

But There Is This Thread(clicky)

Dr Merkenstein is my 360 gamertag and my profession. When shit gets real, call in the Doc

No where else can i complain about this, and actually have people understand...

Gotta love SMD, haha.

Pioneer x930 bt

Rockford t2500 bdcp

18" nightshade v1

DC audio 175.4

3x XS power D2700's

Archived