Prototype/sample amps

Up for sale is 2 prototype amps I received in. I am a junky for trying different product when I can. I will have more prototype / samples up for sale as time goes on. Please read through the descriptions.

1. Product: this is a Prototype / Sample amp I ordered up to take a closer look at. It's labeled the AMS 1400

2. Specs:

RMS Power @4 ohm : 400x1ch

RMS Power @2 ohm : 600x1ch

RMS Power @1 ohm : 800x1

THD@4ohm : < 0.5%

S/N : >90db

Bass boast : 0-18db

Dimension : 250W x 350L x 61D mm

3. Description/Condition: This is a sample unit however the fit and finish is of production quality. It's the only one of it's kind and unique. Other then testing, it has seen no use. Testing resulted very close number to the posted specs. This is a sample unit so with that is no warranty no refund etc. It is in new working condition. Comes with bass knob.

4. Price: : 150shipped in the US. OBO

I prefer paypal

5. Pictures:

004-19.jpg

005-16.jpg

006-15.jpg

007-11.jpg

1. Product: Prototype / Sample 1500w amp Labeled the AST 1500

2. Specs:

RMS Power @4 ohm : 600x1ch

RMS Power @2 ohm : 1100x1ch

RMS Power @1 ohm : 1500x1

THD@4ohm : < 0.5%

S/N : >90db

Subsonic Filter : 10hz - 60hz

Bass boast : 0-18db

Dimension : 250W x 430L x 58D mm

3. Description/Condition: This is a sample unit however the fit and finish is of production quality. This one has a matte finish. It has one small scratch on the top and a smaller one on the edge. It also has one broken cover screw head on the bottom. It's the only one of it's kind and unique. Other then testing, it has seen no use. Testing resulted very close number to the posted specs. This is a sample unit so with that is no warranty no refund etc. It is in new working condition. Does NOT come with bass knob.

*please note the wire connections for this amp. it has 4 10g power and 4 10g ground direct leads. As well as direct leads for speaker leads. I used a distribution block to make my connections.*

4. Price: 250 shipped in the US OBO

5. Pictures:

012-6.jpg

013-5.jpg

014-4.jpg

015-4.jpg

016-4.jpg

020-4.jpg

002-22.jpg

Designing, building, and shipping boxes. Yahoo IM - kingsuv00If the listening level is too loud, please inform the driver, so he can promptly pull over, and let you out.

not many cars can get me to pluggin my ears but this one.......damn. I mean the first minute is ok but that thing just really starts digging deeper and deeper in your earhole till you cant stand it no more. Seems like it does it with relative ease....16 12's on 8 amps.........gotta love it. :)

Who is the manufacturer of the amps, US or over seas?

Thanks

2 15"s Re-coned with a Custom re-cones with DD 9500 coils, Rockford Fosgate T1500-1bd, Designated Aux. 190 amp Alt@ 15.5 volts, Duel High Rate Aux. Batts. Doing 143+'s (current box and subs haven't been metered), 1st place in 129.9 Bass Race and a 2nd and a 3rd in NW DB Drag in the last two shows. Only gone two 2 show total thought, so not to bad

Per Bill, "Over sea's"

Daily Driver 1999 Kia Sephia

Kenwood DNX-893s
Audison Bit One Processor
2 Dat 4.125's
Sundown Audio SCV-6k
Hertz hsk-165xl's Mids running active                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                               Focal V30 Series Tweeters running active 
Sundown Sa-8 v1's in the doors
2 Sundown Zv5 12's 
Lots of Hushmat
Big 3+ and 3 + & 3- runs of Trystar 2/0
2 Dc Power Engineering 320 HP Alts

2017 Comp Vehicle
2006 Toyota 4 Runner
Kenwood Excelon DNX-893s                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                         Audison Bit One HD DSP
4 Sundown Sa 6.5v2 Component Sets 
Focal Access 6.5 2 ways
Sundown Audio Sax-50.4                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                       Sundown Audio Sax-100.4
2 Dc Power 370xp
Northstar agm27f
Northstar agm65
2 Northstar asmagm 480's
2 Dual 1 Sundown Nightshade v3 12's
2 Sundown SCV-7500's
All SMD Fuse Holders
Shitload Of Sundown 1/0

120 sq ft Second Skin Damp Pro

No, Its Not A Burp Truck!!!!

2016 Season 3rd place in Xtreme 1 At Finals

2016 Season 6th Place In Kaos 1 At Finals ( Blew The Subs Up In First Round Eliminations)

2 Kansas State Records Set In 2016 In Xtreme 1 And Kaos 1 In Midwest SPL

2-1.jpgsa.jpg
DCPowerLogoTransparent2.png

David said:

audio is a lifestyle, not a hobby

newls1
I cant read a tape to save my life... 1/2's are ok, but other marks confuse me
kingsuv
only men who cant read a tape, take it in the ass
kingsuv
you sir, get a pink hard hat on jobsites

I like the look of the 1500 on the inside, looks pretty well built. I will let my buddy know.

2 15"s Re-coned with a Custom re-cones with DD 9500 coils, Rockford Fosgate T1500-1bd, Designated Aux. 190 amp Alt@ 15.5 volts, Duel High Rate Aux. Batts. Doing 143+'s (current box and subs haven't been metered), 1st place in 129.9 Bass Race and a 2nd and a 3rd in NW DB Drag in the last two shows. Only gone two 2 show total thought, so not to bad

Both did do rated power.

Designing, building, and shipping boxes. Yahoo IM - kingsuv00If the listening level is too loud, please inform the driver, so he can promptly pull over, and let you out.

not many cars can get me to pluggin my ears but this one.......damn. I mean the first minute is ok but that thing just really starts digging deeper and deeper in your earhole till you cant stand it no more. Seems like it does it with relative ease....16 12's on 8 amps.........gotta love it. :)

bump for best price offers. If they collect too much dust I will never find them again ;)

Weekend bump. Open to offers ;)

• 3 weeks later...

Archived