Tank battery anyone?

Bigger then a Kinetik HC2400...weights about 105 pounds. CCA is ridiculously high from what I was told. Not sure on anything else..I'll have some specs later. It's from our local army depot and how my boss at the shop got it I have no clue, goes in the MRAP's or whatever.

Depending on what he says on price, and specs, I might get this for my wagon. Which should have a new thread started soon. Trying to find out from my bank about re-financing my loan that is almost paid off. Found 4 RD alpha V2 15's and a Cadence ZRS 9000D prototype that's half ohm stable.

Pic of batt.

IMAG0034.jpg

Bigger then a Kinetik HC2400...weights about 105 pounds. CCA is ridiculously high from what I was told. Not sure on anything else..I'll have some specs later. It's from our local army depot and how my boss at the shop got it I have no clue, goes in the MRAP's or whatever.

Depending on what he says on price, and specs, I might get this for my wagon. Which should have a new thread started soon. Trying to find out from my bank about re-financing my loan that is almost paid off. Found 4 RD alpha V2 15's and a Cadence ZRS 9000D prototype that's half ohm stable.

Pic of batt.

IMAG0034.jpg

is it 12volt???!

"yes... it will play like that all day!"

ill bet it has a slow discharge rate.

If I answered you in a well mannered, informative way, you asked a good question or had a good attitude. If I was an asshole, you asked a stupid question or you had a fucktard attitude... or I was in a bad mood.

Team BassickHU: Pioneer AVIC Z110Front: Peerless SLS 6.5", Peerless HDS 4", Rainbow tweeter - running activeAmp: JL HD600/4 and DC 4 channel (bridged to midbass)Processor: JBL MS-8Subs: 2x 12" AA MayhemsAmp: DC 3kElectrical: DC power 270xp alt. 1/0 big 4. XSpower D3400 and six D680s.

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/121795-29-update-the-buick-is-getting-a-rebuild/

Top career scores: DBdrag 151.7 MECA SQ 82.25My SOTM build

Yeah. im pretty sure they dont warranty retarded people.

They are pretty high maintenance as well. You need to open each one of those caps like once a week to test it with a hydrodrometer.

I wouldn't use it. Those type are used for HUGE engines like fire pumps, MRATS, etc..

Need an install? Hit me up.
[email protected]

Got car audio questions? Check here first!
Everything you need to know. =]

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/83029-everything-you-need-to-know/

Archived