Second Skin Audio

Ups Subwoofer Scrape..

Hook it up & see if it works---which it will...

I wouldn't even waste the time with a claim on that minor blemish.

4 15" FI Q D2's in 12 cubes tuned to 32hz

1- T1000.1bd's

3 Maxx 29 deep cycles

4 runs of 1/0 gauge

-Big 3

-Trunk sealed off from the cabin

Custom 15.8 dual-volt switching MLA module

All in a CAR.

that magnet scratches are no worries, only worries are if the fragments of magnet got sucked up in to the voice coil gap, then your fuked, gotta get it reconed, gap cleaned out, ect ect

BTW, RE have had dull finishes on thier magnet assemblies. My buddy has 2- XXX18s, one almost shiny one dull, and Ive seen shiny back plates as well- and my eyes are not playing tricks on me, we went thru 4 boxes already on these bad boys

sundown.jpg
I have a ritual called "terminator". I crouch in the shower in the "naked terminator" pose. With eyes closed I crouch for a minute and visualize either Arnie or the guy from the 2nd movie. I then start to hum the T2 theme. Slowly I rise to a standing position and open my eyes. It helps me get through my day. The only problem is if the shower curtain sticks to my terminator leg. It sorta ruins the fantasy.

that magnet scratches are no worries, only worries are if the fragments of magnet got sucked up in to the voice coil gap, then your fuked, gotta get it reconed, gap cleaned out, ect ect

BTW, RE have had dull finishes on thier magnet assemblies. My buddy has 2- XXX18s, one almost shiny one dull, and Ive seen shiny back plates as well- and my eyes are not playing tricks on me, we went thru 4 boxes already on these bad boys

ive had all 3 versions of the XXX and none are black motored those are adires and that textured backplate is also not an RE item EVER

i got the package this morning...

doesn't look all that bad "subwoofer itself" but the box is torn the fuck up !

the magnet is chipped pretty good...

i was wondering if i should open a claim ?

Picture107.jpg

Picture106.jpg

Picture105.jpg

i really wanna open a claim.. since it was pretty much new in the box... even though its just a chip in the magnet...

he insured it for $400..

BTW its a 18" FULLY LOADED BL :D...

I have been working for UPS for 9 years as a driver, I never ship with them. They toss and break shit all the time.

I am surprised you got the speaker in one piece. I usually cringe when I have to recieve something with UPS, ecspecially ground.

yeah ive been a package handler on the air-sort night shift for over 2 years now in windsor locks, ct and we do throw shit around a lot...i'd say the safest way to ship your stuff is air, only because it spends less time in transit. 3 day select is good, or 2nd day air. next day is a waste of money unless u absolutely need it that next day...in your case i would talk to the shipper and if they deny packaging it then take it up with ups.

12" fi q

rf t10001

naw mean