stinger volt meter not working

I bought it on ebay. Great deal and I loved it. However now the voltage doesn't display anymore. The stinger part still lights up and I checked all my connections and they're all good. The only thing I can think of is that something happened to the circuitry cuz it worked one minute then I turned my car off and when I came back it didn't work. What's going on?

Team NWSPL

baaudio Build Log

2001 GMC Sierra walkthrough

4 Mechman Elite 370s, 10 AGM batteries, 3 Crossfire XS v2 18s, Crossfire 8k

try unhooking it and rehooking it...been there done that...the meters are pretty much junk they go out all the time, most of the time disconnecting and reconnecting them they will restart.

I bought it on ebay. Great deal and I loved it. However now the voltage doesn't display anymore. The stinger part still lights up and I checked all my connections and they're all good. The only thing I can think of is that something happened to the circuitry cuz it worked one minute then I turned my car off and when I came back it didn't work. What's going on?

i just had that same issue but i had mine for 3 months now, but i would say that on mine i had it wire to my amp and the fuses popped on the amp and when i was putting new ones in it created spark, and when i turn the key no voltage display just the stinger logo was on. can someone tell us if its a circuitry or why is happening. i ordered a new one but this time im going to put a inline fuse a 5 to 10 amp fuse.

try unhooking it and rehooking it...been there done that...the meters are pretty much junk they go out all the time, most of the time disconnecting and reconnecting them they will restart.

i unhooked it from the power source only, do i have to unhook every wire in order for it to reset completely.