k3n12ock Posted April 29, 2010 Report Posted April 29, 2010 inb4lock 05 xB - (2) EVIL 18s - (2) BC3500s - NO WALL Channel 1: http://www.youtube.com/k3n12ock Channel 2: http://www.youtube.com/MrK3n12ock2
bcpballer64 Posted April 29, 2010 Report Posted April 29, 2010 Lol got up to a hot topic before lock lol "The strongest reason for people to retain the right to keep and bear arms is, as a last resort, to protect themselves against tyranny in government." -- (Thomas Jefferson)
Maxim Posted April 29, 2010 Report Posted April 29, 2010 LAWL gotta get my posts in before the and wtf is lolcats? I'd def get a fat hooker if i had to resort to that kinda thing. I feel like they'd be grateful and work harder. Also its more bang for my buck, more real estate for my dollar if you catch my drift. its like the Costco of streetwalkers. I was hoping for 150 . I was hoping she would let me put it in her butt
n8ball2013 Posted April 29, 2010 Report Posted April 29, 2010 since i know you are going to read this. you just cant post. I got all day. I'm sitting at home with a cold working from my home office. You can keep coming back and crying and whining and i'm still going to be here to ban your ass. Go ahead give it a shot. Its just a couple clicks for me and provides me some entertainment while I do this server build. THERE IS NO BUILD LOG! 1998 Chevy Silverado ext cab Alpine CDA-9887 4 Team Fi 15s 2 Ampere Audio TFE 8.0 2 Ampere Audio 150.4 3 Digital Designs CS6.5 component sets Dual Mechman 370XP Elite alternators inbound! 8 XS Power d3400 6 XS power d680 Second Skin Stinger Tsunami Wiring Sky High A Real Voltmeter not a piece of shit stinger.
Chode69 Posted April 29, 2010 Report Posted April 29, 2010 attention whore...well guess what your now off the site permanently...IP banned too...good bye cry baby NoFearX18 said: Nick will bang just about anything.....LMAO....pun intended On 4/13/2010 at 9:51 AM, meade916 said: i was like DAMN, Chode is hardcore! he makes james look like a friendly person LOL! trainman0978 said: I dont know who is worse with the buttholes Chode or Big P... Team Deadly Hertz / Team DC Audio / Team XS Power 2010 DC AUDIO MEMBER OF THE YEAR!!! DuckretaryFEAR THE DUCK Durangho Chodes Blowthrough Build Youtube vids Muh Wife Need DC Audio? Hit me up for pricing!!!
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.