WARNING! Ebay User bike_parts_america or warped toys bike shop

I emailed them through ebay and told them they needed to rectify the problem, because this is going to get posted all over the internet about them scamming people until they do.

T1500-1

BTL 18 D2 Loaded

P300-2

Waiting on RE XXX 6.5s to get here

Well Punkyou007, the story is I was in Canada, and they knew it as they first qouted me a price there. I told them I needed it shipped to the states ect. I then asked again to be sure the condition and PLAINLY TOLD THEM I WOULD NOT BE BACK TO THE US TILL APRIL and they again stated the sub was "VERY GOOD, and they love FI stuff, and I would not regret the purchase as they said. They told me " You will be so very happy". I bought it through paypal because no one bought it in the auction and they offered it me through paypal. They are plain faced liars, I will try to get more pics of the s#@t solder job, and glued underside. Their own pics show the damage, I am now in the process of going to the state police and they said if I and the stereo shop guys swear out statements they can open a investigation at his local on him. I did not want this headache, I just wanted a nice sub. WHen I got it I just wanted him to pay for the recone or refund me. His own pic is the one hanging him anyways. I have the stereo shop which was just horrified with the condition, said it looked like a retarded kid did it. I am gonna email once more this week to see if he has any conscience. If not he might get a suprise when the local popo show up to question him. I really tried to avoid all this. Will post pics of the rest of the horror later. :angry:

And again, another question (disclaimer: not trying to be an asshole because I know I'm trusting and hindsight is 20/20) but why did you tell them this?

Basically they knew you wouldn't be able to see what was in the box for a set period of time right? So that probably tempted them to screw you further.

images-1.jpg

And again, another question (disclaimer: not trying to be an asshole because I know I'm trusting and hindsight is 20/20) but why did you tell them this?

Basically they knew you wouldn't be able to see what was in the box for a set period of time right? So that probably tempted them to screw you further.

I wanted them to understand that I did not have money to waste, and I wanted their assurance of the quality through ebay mail for proof in case there was a problem. The oddest part is it was only 3 days past the paypal deadline and paypal would not do anything. I am still considering emailing him again, but undecided. :turkey:

I talked to them yesterday. They said you had it for months and you should have checked it out when you got or had someone check it out for you. They also mentioned that you bought it through Paypal and did not want to deal with Ebay? They are pretty much like you took too long to say something.

Just an update, had the sub looked at, they also showed me the acordian type material below is also glued in, and the "Tinsels" are soldered, they still tell me they wouldn't even consider mounting it in the box and powering it. I am still considering contacting them, but talked to the State Police again, gave them the website their pics are hosted on, they documented it and could also see the poor condition. They said that way if he pulls the pics they have them documented. From what I understand my only options are to go there and take him to small claims court, or file a police report and they will go there and arrest him. At this point and with the uber crappy condition this is in I am getting the urge to do it. I REALLY hate to be a dick, but this guy is a true theif. They used 5-6 different emails every time they emailed me so when I talked to ebay they were even confused and could not verify what was what. Any Ideas anyone? I am open to suggestions. I just don;t think I can stomach paying to recone a sub touted as "IN VERY GOOD CONDITION". ANy thoughts lemme know.

I would get them to pay for a recone on the sub, and as your waiting for them just put it in a box and beat the living shit out of it till it ceased to operate anymore. atleast try to get some enjoyment from the damn thing.

01 Ford focus ZX3

Pioneer AVH-X491BHS

PPI PC 4800.2

Morel Maximo 6.5" x2

wow......that scares me, good luck dude

Legal TL scores145.6 on the dash sealed up in the low 40hz area with the port out145.5 on the dash sealed up @30hz with the port inless then 1k clamped on a 3.5k!

Why would you EVER WANT flex?
huh?...flex is what can make the lows lower and more air being pushed correct?
jeff_zps9bc81ace.jpg

me_zps0fb5a5b4.jpgMy FeedbackJeep-BuildlogPT LOSER buildlog

And I can't help but ask, WHY THE FUCK are you buying car audio items from bicycle repairmen?

What difference does that make?

You can't fix stupid

Archived