WARNING! Ebay User bike_parts_america or warped toys bike shop

Shit man that sucks! I buy stuff all the time off ebay. That's where i bought my cap. I might have to reconsider buying stuff from them again. Sue em for all they got! Keep us posted man good luck :angry:

powerbass_logo_orange2-1.jpg

JENSEN 7" FLIP OUT H/U

*2 5 1/4 PIONEER DOOR SPEAKERS

*4 PLANET AUDIO TWEETERS

*2 6X9 PIONEER SPEAKERS

*2 12 POWERBASS 3XL'S

3000 WATT POWERBASS AMP

I would get them to pay for a recone on the sub, and as your waiting for them just put it in a box and beat the living shit out of it till it ceased to operate anymore. atleast try to get some enjoyment from the damn thing.

I originally asked them to pay for the recone, which I got offered as a deal $112 or a refund, they refused both and continued to play dumb. I am gonna contact them tomorrow and give them one last chance to make good on it, or I am going to goto the state troopers and file fraud charges. I can't afford the cost to fix it right now as I lost 2/3 my income so I will just take solice in them getting what they deserve. I really tried all alternative routes but they are leaving me no other choice. I am just amazed a "business" can care so very little full well knowing what they did. It's mind numbing for me, I have never been violated like this before. I just hope no one else has to go through any of this with them, thats why I posted.

dude, not to try and sound like a dick. BUT throw it in a box and use it. Just looks like a shitty recone...it can still be played. Everybody gegts taken to the bank by some asshole once in their life. Just hopefully this incident made you a bit smarter when dealing with idiots.

<u>99 Jimmy SLT 4WD</u>

Systemless.

<u>99 Grand Prix GTP</u>

DC XL 12 on 1.5k tuned lowwwwww.

dude, not to try and sound like a dick. BUT throw it in a box and use it. Just looks like a shitty recone...it can still be played. Everybody gegts taken to the bank by some asshole once in their life. Just hopefully this incident made you a bit smarter when dealing with idiots.

why so he can bust it in two days when he repowers it?

Lookie here smart ass....I see no reason why this sub won't play...its just cosmetics. If he busts it in 2 days, that's 2 more days of bumpin than if he sat and stared at it all day.

<u>99 Jimmy SLT 4WD</u>

Systemless.

<u>99 Grand Prix GTP</u>

DC XL 12 on 1.5k tuned lowwwwww.

OP First I am sorry about the sub. I never really messed with that sub my self, someone else here tested it. It does work and plays fine, and I have to say it looked nothing like that when it left here 3 MONTHS AGO cosmetic wise. Just being honest but I am here to help you. I don't answer all emails as I also have people working for me and helping me as I own 4 companies. Shoot me an email [email protected] thats my personal email address I will be glad to see if we can't work something out.

Now here are some issues.

1. 3 months now we heard nothing for over 2 months after I went back and checked our ebay email account.

2. I have no idea if you were here or on the moon you never TOLD me anything like that. Emails below.

3. I have never scammed anyone but most people don't wait 2 or 3 months to contact us if they have an issue either. I head nothing from you until 4/4/2010 2 months later you paid for the sub on 2/7/2010 it shipped by the 12th.

4. I shipped you the sub in the same condition it was in in the photos, I have no idea what has been done to it or if its been used. I have SOLD 1000's of amps, subs, h/u on CA.com and caco and NEVER ONCE have I had a complaint like this. So it seems VERY ODD to me you waited 2 MONTHS to email us.

5. Paypal denied you for your claim because even by there rules you took to long 45+ days. AGAIN I HAVE NO IDEA IF YOUR HOME OR NOT EMAILS BELOW FROM YOU, NOT ONCE DID YOU SAY YOU WERE NOT HERE!

IT IS 100% the buyers responsibility to check there merchandise and if they have an issue let someone know in a TIMELY MANNER. 2 MONTHS LATER IS NOT VERY TIMELY BY ANY MEANS.

ALL FROM FEB. 7 2010

Dear bike_parts_america,

Hey, whats the best deal you can gimme on this with shipping to corning NY, 14830 , insured ect. My address is paypal verified ect. thanks. Stan.

PS if interested in a sweet computer or laptop check my auctions. I am also selling off my hcca 15.2. thanks.

Dear bike_parts_america,

sounds cool send me the invoice

- stan_383

Dear bike_parts_america,

[email protected] thanks. Stan

- stan_383

Dear bike_parts_america,

;-) You've got money, thanks. I don't really have the coin for this but have always wanted one. Stan

- stan_383

Dear bike_parts_america,

I am sure, even though doe is tight it will be awesome. thanks again! Stan

- stan_383

I DON'T SEE ANYTHING YET SAYING YOUR NOT IN THE STATES

NOW FEB. 12th 2010 SUB IS ALREADY SHIPPED

Dear bike_parts_america,

Hey, when you ship the FI lemme know. I have to let my caretaker know when it will arrive. thanks. Stan

- stan_383

Dear stan_383,

It shipped out feb 10th the tracking number is 03092880000078605179 you can track it at usps.com

- bike_parts_america

Dear bike_parts_america,

Hi and thanks, I did try that tracking number, it may have been tryped wrong. It says invalid. So lemme know. Thanks alot, Stan

- stan_383

Dear stan_383,

Yea I miss typed the last number 03092880000078605176

- bike_parts_america

If anyone thinks I am in the wrong here let me know, but I have sold everything from BNIB PG Reactors, Tech technology C7's H-1 Copers, SH-1s, Sundown EVRYTHING, FI BTLS, IA DP's, Rockfordfosgate 3k's 4k's, American Bass AMPs, DD Subs. All you have to do is search caco or CA and you will see NOT ONE COMPLAINT AND 1000's high end amp's, subs, head units etc.

I am sorry but this still seems fishy to me. But I am willing to help you out so just shoot me an email, [email protected]

Seems like he wants to make it right to me

2003 CHEVY SILVERADO REG CAB

H/U SONY W/ IPOD TOUCH

new build

2 dc audio lvl4 xl's

rd audio 3250

box is behind the seats

below the window

3.44 after tuned@34 htz

147.3@44 htz & getting louder

Archived