System quit on me..why do you think

ok, I blew a sub about a week ago and got my replacment in yesterday. All i did was take the blown sub out and replace it with the new one. I turn the car on and turn it up a little bit and theres no more bass, they still move alot but just no thump...Why do you think this happend??

before I replaced the blown one, the single 12" was pounding. the box was build for two memphis 12"s, and the specs on my soundstreams recomend 4 cubic ft. for the two. and i know the box there in is no where near 4 cubes.

BIG STICK

2005 Chevy Malibu 3.5L v6 (Impound Status)

(New) Hifonics Brutus BXI 2010D - Courtesy of Maxxonics

(2) Kenwood KAC-8402 Amps for mids & Highs (ok for now..)

Pioneer DEH-P2900MP Head Unit

(4) 6.5" Soundstream Tarantula's

(2) 5.2" Soundstream Tarantula's

(6) 1" Tweeters

(2) Fi BL 15"

BX15 Soundstream Bass Booster

0g Streetwire

wired it up wrong?

x2 lol easy fix mang

wired it up wrong?

x3

If I answered you in a well mannered, informative way, you asked a good question or had a good attitude. If I was an asshole, you asked a stupid question or you had a fucktard attitude... or I was in a bad mood.

Team BassickHU: Pioneer AVIC Z110Front: Peerless SLS 6.5", Peerless HDS 4", Rainbow tweeter - running activeAmp: JL HD600/4 and DC 4 channel (bridged to midbass)Processor: JBL MS-8Subs: 2x 12" AA MayhemsAmp: DC 3kElectrical: DC power 270xp alt. 1/0 big 4. XSpower D3400 and six D680s.

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/121795-29-update-the-buick-is-getting-a-rebuild/

Top career scores: DBdrag 151.7 MECA SQ 82.25My SOTM build

Yeah. im pretty sure they dont warranty retarded people.

I would feel like an idiot if thats the case, but hope thats what it is. Thanks,

BIG STICK

(6) 1" Tweeters

(2) Fi BL 15"

0g Streetwire

could be out of phase

Vehicle:2002 Toyota sequoia limited edition

Subwoofer:American bass xfl 12soon to be vfl comp

Amp:2American bass phantom 4ks 4000rms (using one fornow)

Headunit:Alpine cda 105

TL scre:141.75 at 35hz going to try to get it to a 45 with the new build!

My youtube channel !

Team extreme amperage

My facebook !

I would feel like an idiot if thats the case, but hope thats what it is. Thanks,

ha no need to feel dumb im sure we have all done it at atleast one point in our lives lol

ha no need to feel dumb im sure we have all done it at atleast one point in our lives lol

x2

whenever you change something and it doesnt seem to be working, always look at what you did 1st. dont just assume the product is broken. 90% of the time, you fucked up lol. and i say that entirely based on my own experience.

If I answered you in a well mannered, informative way, you asked a good question or had a good attitude. If I was an asshole, you asked a stupid question or you had a fucktard attitude... or I was in a bad mood.

Team BassickHU: Pioneer AVIC Z110Front: Peerless SLS 6.5", Peerless HDS 4", Rainbow tweeter - running activeAmp: JL HD600/4 and DC 4 channel (bridged to midbass)Processor: JBL MS-8Subs: 2x 12" AA MayhemsAmp: DC 3kElectrical: DC power 270xp alt. 1/0 big 4. XSpower D3400 and six D680s.

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/121795-29-update-the-buick-is-getting-a-rebuild/

Top career scores: DBdrag 151.7 MECA SQ 82.25My SOTM build

Yeah. im pretty sure they dont warranty retarded people.

well, haha i guess i don't know car audio anymore.. I pulled both subs out of the box and they're wired the same, I only replaced one so I know the other one is correct. and i know i didn't touch the amp for any reason. I guess im gonna head to the local audio shop in the morning. yay!

BIG STICK

(6) 1" Tweeters

(2) Fi BL 15"

0g Streetwire

well, haha i guess i don't know car audio anymore.. I pulled both subs out of the box and they're wired the same, I only replaced one so I know the other one is correct. and i know i didn't touch the amp for any reason. I guess im gonna head to the local audio shop in the morning. yay!

change the wires around on the sub you replaced, it sounds like they are out of phase