anyone need free logos?

As i posted in my first post,if thing got out of hand,which it has,it would only be select people.Mainly business's and sigs that sound cool to me,i do have a life that doesnt involve the internet.lol! Ive been spending more time on learning webdesign. im about a month and a half into it and love it.Ive got 2 websites.My design portfolio website which is

www.pixelpoisondesigns.com

and my cousins car racing team TD Racing Development,llc the address is

tdracing.net

I know their not professional website but not bad for a month and a half after knowing nothing about webdesign.To me it is more fun than graphic design.If anyone wants to check them out and give me feedback ur welcome too.Maybe in the future i can assist some of you business's in making a website.I will still be making logos when i have the time so feel free to post ur ideas.thanks!!Alex B.!!

Hey bro your stuff is sick bro, maybe someday you could do a MrSoHeavySPL shit with some cool letters like your banner, thatd be the shit, if not its cool too, like you said you do got a life other than on here, peace, keep up the good work :good: .

96 GRAND MARQUIS

2 Kole Kmx 15s

6.0 A.E. box tuned to 42Hz

1/0g power and ground

Huge Duralast batt.

Stock 130a alt

Amplifier - Dual XiA2460(hardcore p.o.s.)

Head Unit- Kenwood KDC-X693

AudioControl Three.1

Audiobahn bass line driver

Teh Big 3 in Kollosus Fleks 1/0

Funny Youtube Shit MATUXAZ

2 weeks ago "In wikipedia i found that this sub in 1997's unofficial private SPLdB drag was burned down the dB meter! The dB was over 300 and the system burned down. Actually, 300dB is only about ¼ of this prototype sound level."

I don't know anything about guns... so when I saw the title I thought, "I wonder what kind of woofer the AR-15 is?"

*laughs*

Twisted, I would stay away from that guy, the next video he uploads could be you tied up in his living room while being forced to watch him "swag and cook" in person, lol.

Could You do something With "Capitalize My d" its just something im kinda doing around here and would like something crazy and different. only if you have time. thanks bud

1995 Honda Accord Coupe

still building only thing done is big three and one run of stinger 0 gauge.

Feedback

2r2boxz.png

• 2 weeks later...

I like blue and like the glare effect on the corner of letters.

Something like "BigPimpin Productions"

And if you could work Team Deadly Hertz in there somewhere that'd be awesome. :)

i tried to send u this one but ur messages are full.hit me up if you get this

bigpimp1.jpg

Hey man, mean designs bro! Can you make me one?

A white sillouhette of an Old Honda city and the name Tom, all in white with a transperant background? For a sticker for me Honda city. Thanks in advance

edit for spelling of ma iPod

1988 Honda City E

• Big 3 in 1/0
  • Venom 6x9
  • Venom 6.5 Components
  • Response 4x100 midz and highs amp
  • Fusion NV 2500.1: STOLEN
  • 2 x 12 inch fusion nv subs
  • 10 inch 5 doller subs in my doors

PM me if you want help with electrical

• 1 month later...

I need something done for the company im trying to develop, im callin it "Fatboy customs!" hmm any help would be good lol i suck at logos and stuff, im leaning towards urban graffiti in case ur wondering.

894.jpgfrontbumper.jpgfunny.jpg

"never drive faster then your guardian angel flies... good think my guardian angel drives a twin turbo ed beast"

"its time has come for those who are different to stand united"

I need something done for the company im trying to develop, im callin it "Fatboy customs!" hmm any help would be good lol i suck at logos and stuff, im leaning towards urban graffiti in case ur wondering.

I came up with 2 designs for you. I went with the urban graffiti theme like you wanted. Let me know what you think.

fatboycustoms2.jpg

fatboycustoms1.jpg

I am back on the scene! life has been crazy for a bit. I started school for web design and 2 days before i started my motherboard and power supply crapped out on my computer and i lost everything and had to save up for a new one. Things are up and running now on my new computer so feel free to pitch ideas to me again. School does keep me busy but if i am inspired by your idea i will do my best to make your request. Please provide as much info about what your looking for in a design. Any tips are appreciated through paypal.

• 2 weeks later...

Ok hopefully you will be inspired by my request.

I would like to have a background image done for Team DBs website. Nothing too flashy, You can click the link in my sig to see the overall color scheme.

I would like to keep it on a Black background, but what I would like to have is:

Techforce Services logo

Rockford Fosgate logo

Memphis Mojo logo

DC Power logo

XS Power logo

AudioQue logo

Deep Hitters Mag logo

Logo colors all in the Burnt orange/golden yellow color

Small but big enough to read, slightly transparent to where it dont take away from the words on the site but yet blends in.

in randomly placed order

1024x768 is the size of the black pic I put on there.

And I am thinking of changing the text (not the navi bar text or sidebar) to the Techforce blue.

Thank you in advance.

Archived