Second Skin Audio

I'm bored and keep finding more crap!

I'm currently planning on doing two SSD12s but nothings written in stone yet. How loud would one BTL15 be compared to two SSD12s? The SSDs only handle about 800 a piece where as the BTL alone would easily take over 2,000+ a lot more! I'm just needing to know as far as SPL and SQ how big of a difference or which would you choose to do? The BTL wasn't a thought until I read on how to make a tub box for you spare tire well and now I'm interested. Also. Would a BTL be happy with the low end of 3^ft? And also. How big on average would a port have to be for 1 15" btl on about 2,500 watts?

2013 F150 Crew Cab

Old Build Log

Feedback

2013 F150

Equipment - Some Awesome Stereo Sound Making Stuff

Don't want to make more threads so I'll ask here. I'm limited on space. That's my issue. I want the loudest setup I can get that still has some SQ but have strict space I'm working with. 3.8^ft for the ssds is pretty tight alone but should work. But now another question. Would 3 10 inch ssds on about 2300rms be louder then the 2 12s on about the same power? I'm planning on using a AQ2200d but would keep the gain down for the two 12s. But the 10s would be happy in 1 cubic foot so I could easily do three of those.

2013 F150 Crew Cab

Old Build Log

Feedback

2013 F150

haha. So three 10s would be everyones choice? I know basic car stereo shit but just the store crap kenwood and pioneer and stuff. Never had real personal experience with high powered subs. So three 10s with 3^ft ported would sound "pretty nice" in a trunk? Also how big of a port would that box require ballpark range?

2013 F150 Crew Cab

Old Build Log

Feedback

2013 F150