Haha. MW<Black Ops<WaW<Mw2. I hope this game is that good. But I don't think any CoD will ever top CoD4. Mw2 was bad. Its the worst players favorite game. -_- I just hope there is no reviving in this new one. :)

Uhhh...you just said Mw2 is greater than WaW which is greater than Black Ops which is greater than CoD4. So, which is it? Do you think Call of Duty 4 was the worst, or did you just fail simple math?

2002 Pontiac Bonneville SSEi

Pioneer DEH-P6000UB

Alpine SPX-17REF 6.5" components (active)

Sundown SAX-50.4

Sundown z15 (3 cubes @ 35 hz)

Sundown SAX-1200D

2006 Buick Rainier CXL AWD V8

Stock Bose system

12" Alpine Type E in aeroported box

Profile AP1000M

Uhhh...you just said Mw2 is greater than WaW which is greater than Black Ops which is greater than CoD4. So, which is it? Do you think Call of Duty 4 was the worst, or did you just fail simple math?

What are you talking about dude? :rolleyes: Haha. Yea I messed up. CoD 4 is the best! Excuse me while I go punch some puppies for my fingers ever typing such a thing. :sorry:

logo2lw.jpg

Hahaa. Better keep your puppy inside. :o I don't live that far away! lolll

logo2lw.jpg

Although I play MW2 a lot and think it's fun (besides its many flaws), I do prefer CoD4. I had way more fun playing the original.

So I'll agree with you on that one.

2002 Pontiac Bonneville SSEi

Pioneer DEH-P6000UB

Alpine SPX-17REF 6.5" components (active)

Sundown SAX-50.4

Sundown z15 (3 cubes @ 35 hz)

Sundown SAX-1200D

2006 Buick Rainier CXL AWD V8

Stock Bose system

12" Alpine Type E in aeroported box

Profile AP1000M

I only tried COD4 once back in like February after playing MW2 since I got it in Dec and I didn't really like it...may have to go back and try it again...but yeah despite all the flaws MW2 is still fun, noobtubers piss me off but I've tried to noobtube for the hell of it and I suck at it lol

2015 Mazda 6

JVF Customz 4.0 Proto 15>Wolfram W4500 @ .5ohm

2 Sundown Neo 6.5 + 2 CT Meso Tweeters (Front) x Kicker KS6.5 (Rear)>JL Audio VX400/4i

NSB-AMG35 (front) / 40ah Lithium Headway (Rear) built by Erni Audio & Electrical

I only tried COD4 once back in like February after playing MW2 since I got it in Dec and I didn't really like it...may have to go back and try it again...but yeah despite all the flaws MW2 is still fun, noobtubers piss me off but I've tried to noobtube for the hell of it and I suck at it lol

Yea MW2 is fun until you run into people who enjoy be douche bags. The ones who do the cheap commando knifing and one man army with noob tubes and danger close EVERY game since once in a while its fun. Infinite camping spots in MW2 too but thats not that bad. Cod4 is just simple and enjoyable. :). Anyone play on xbox? My gt is inT1Mid8R if anyone wants to add me. Haven't been on in about a month but that should change soon.

logo2lw.jpg

unless infinity ward is doing it then it prolly will be another epic fail like world at war was

Ride-1996 Toyota 4Runner Limited Edition

Head Unit-Alpine iXA-W404

Front Speakers-Memphis M-Class 6 1/2 Oversize

Subs-2 DC Lvl 4xl 15's

Amps-2 Sundown 3500d's

Batteries-2 Batcap 2000's

240 amp Iraggi Alternator

Wiring-Memphis 0 Gauge Kit

Extra-Compustar Alarm/Remote Start/Keyless Entry

Amen to that. The story on MW2 was fantastic. I felt like I was making/watching a feature film. If they turned the game into a movie (animation) I would be all for it.

Lol you can buy metal gear solid 4 if you wanna watch a movie.

But i Generally thought COD4:MW was the best. I didn't like the online on MW2. Perks were all shit-ly thrown together. story was great. But after the story mode, the online is just swarmed with 10 year olds and their dads.

1998 Chevy Tahoe

BUILD TBD.

Archived