that wicked S***

I don't know if this sounds weird but...

For my it's pretty chill. Well that an the fact that my speakers are not turned up very loud.

I think i'm gonna find some more of this music. Thanks for the new music :)

no problem man :) these guys have been out for over ten years but stay underground on purpose the only way people find really is by word of mouth.... it worked again haha

DSBP_blue.jpg

parton226

for those of you that are starting to like this psychopathic shit, check out the green book imo its Twiztid's best album.There's some good tracks on there

xbox 360 gamertag-greenrocks420

Not insulting you or anything, but did you just call us "bloody winging fairies" ?

for those of you that are starting to like this psychopathic shit, check out the green book imo its Twiztid's best album.There's some good tracks on there

X2 for sure

DSBP_blue.jpg

parton226

obviously im in the minority here but oh well. i cant stand any of the family. music, lyrics, or beats. dont care if someone else likes em, just cant get into them.

Tell me...does this smell like chloroform to you?

obviously im in the minority here but oh well. i cant stand any of the family. music, lyrics, or beats. dont care if someone else likes em, just cant get into them.

its cool man their music isn't for everyone. Most people dont like em anyway lol. i was surprised to see people on here that likes it.

DSBP_blue.jpg

parton226

if you guys like sick shit like this try hearing Big Lokote hes a chicano rapper but he has some twistid lyrics like the song- demonic playground, sur side phsychopath, westside 87th ave. etc. hes now working with SKR.

Refs-(b.f.) 99vic, WCA Rusty(x3) Nathan@XSPOWER, Ampjunkielikeme, Bread0710, AmiCreations (s.t.) REsLaPz, PandaGT(x2), Keiferacing, Juicemane (t.w.) Powski, Big gil[/center]

Build Log

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/77726-sss-celica-dc-buildupdate-611-finished/

2005 subi STi 380whp 355whp

17" gold bbs

5% tint all around w/sunglare strip

JVC dvd double din

Knuconceptz 4ga wiring

XS Power!

Big 3

8" SAv2 d2

1800 audiopipe

Archived