Sonic Electronix

Crinkled former is from it bottoming out, I would say :)

Must have been free airing it because hte coils fine :pardon:

Very kool man, gonna find a recone for it? Or just take it apart and junk it?

Cheers :drinks: . If I can't fix it I will get a recone if it's not too much and if Forevrbumpin has one

first thing that i thought of.

Same, but wondered why the coil was still fine.

My RE MT 18" wall build Former build, farewell beloved wall.In progress, Toyota Starlet build

This forum has a massive boner for ridiculous electrical upgrades.

Turns out i may need to recone my DD already, it freakin sucks being 17 and a total idiot. =[

Wait...what? You blew it?!? How the frek did you blow a DD?

My RE MT 18" wall build Former build, farewell beloved wall.In progress, Toyota Starlet build

Wait...what? You blew it?!? How the frek did you blow a DD?

No worries, did not blow it. Turns out i blew my box out. I gave my friends a few demos (played like full tilt for like 20 mins) and it ended up making a TERRIBLE sound. I thought it was the sub.

I was playing leaving on a jet plane and the bass in that song is pretty huge but its not good quality.

And lemme know what you do with that dub, i have a sub channel i'm not using =P

i resolve to be a nicer moderator.

Tercel build R.I.P.

Eclipse build Old New

V-Dub

My feedback.

No worries, did not blow it. Turns out i blew my box out. I gave my friends a few demos (played like full tilt for like 20 mins) and it ended up making a TERRIBLE sound. I thought it was the sub.

I was playing leaving on a jet plane and the bass in that song is pretty huge but its not good quality.

And lemme know what you do with that dub, i have a sub channel i'm not using =P

Phew, I was hoping it was ok :)

With the DUB, if I can get a recone, it would be no use to you, mismatching subs and crazy freight prices :angry:

Phew, I was hoping it was ok :)

With the DUB, if I can get a recone, it would be no use to you, mismatching subs and crazy freight prices :angry:

I bet fed ex would have a flat rate box, and my DD is only getting 45 hz and below, everything from like 50 to 200 or so are non existent, as far as mixing subs goes... there are actually some people who will argue that point. The fact of the matter is 10s don't hit like 12s don't hit like 15s don't hit like 18s

If that makes sense. In my mind 18s and 15s are for way lows, like below 30 hz, and 12s are better for 30-38. Any hz higher is best with a 10.

To further prove the point there is a guy on here that has sa 8s in his doors. Haha.

Edit: OHHHHHHHHHHH New Zealand hahaha yeah thatd be crazy. :lol:

Tercel build R.I.P.

Eclipse build Old New

V-Dub

My feedback.

In my mind 18s and 15s are for way lows, like below 30 hz, and 12s are better for 30-38. Any hz higher is best with a 10.

Come on man, are you tripping?

There are 10" subs out there that will wang you in the face at sub-30hz and there are 18s out there that will seriously mess you up at 50-70hz.

Sub size has nothing to do with it. It's about Thielle Small parameters and the box you put it in...

goodgrammarbc7.gif

10.x volts fo' life!

Come on man, are you tripping?

There are 10" subs out there that will wang you in the face at sub-30hz and there are 18s out there that will seriously mess you up at 50-70hz.

Sub size has nothing to do with it. It's about Thielle Small parameters and the box you put it in...

I gatta be honest, this is all stuff i have heard. I don't have much experience and i pretty much believe the things that make sense to me. You may be right, i don't doubt that i am wrong.

Tercel build R.I.P.

Eclipse build Old New

V-Dub

My feedback.

im loving the guts of it, to interesting.

...............................____

...............__________|___\____

..;.;;.:;:;.,;.|__(O)____|____/_(O)

1978 F-150 Ranger Lariat

2 Sets of Sound-stream Components

Sony Head-unit

DDM Tuning 8000k's

Euro Headlights (Projectors Soon)

Green Led Wheel Wells

Dark Red Tails Tint

Archived