im mad, 4of july is my favorit holiday cause i get to blow shit up but this year ive been to busy to get some GOOD STUFF if you know what i mean ;):excl::o weres the closest place to sac that sells some?? i think they sell that stuff in reno?? not sure?? last year the whole family came to my house and me my brother and a few of my cousins put on a show for the whole hood, artillary shells, roman candles......... it was fun.

im mad, 4of july is my favorit holiday cause i get to blow shit up but this year ive been to busy to get some GOOD STUFF if you know what i mean ;):excl::o weres the closest place to sac that sells some?? i think they sell that stuff in reno?? not sure?? last year the whole family came to my house and me my brother and a few of my cousins put on a show for the whole hood, artillary shells, roman candles......... it was fun.
AND A HAPPY 4TH OF JULY TO YOU TO MY BROTHER.... when i go to sand mt. nevada i go to fallon then hit highway 95 south winumucha bouts 40 miles to shurcz little indian reservation selling BLACK CAT on every corner!!! FTW i would say thats the closest to SAC about 2 hours from reno... 75 mph lol :rolleyes: FIREWORKS are for blowing up in the desert not in the city... Edited by BURRITO

Barretto MotorsportsTeam RFCTeam CHMTeam SMD "Blow Sand"Live Your Life Without Boundaries... http://www.jeffbarretto.acnrep.com/d_oppor...A=US_EN&BW=

hopefully into the ground
x2 mutha fuck hell yeah! there are some dumb asses in my HOOD that shoot their shit in the air... FTL :mad:

Barretto MotorsportsTeam RFCTeam CHMTeam SMD "Blow Sand"Live Your Life Without Boundaries... http://www.jeffbarretto.acnrep.com/d_oppor...A=US_EN&BW=

x2 mutha fuck hell yeah! there are some dumb asses in my HOOD that shoot their shit in the air... FTL :mad:

There are dumbasses everywhere though... :)

Either way, I'm going over to chill at my GF's house with her family for the 4th. They picked up a permit for fireworks in the city here, so it's gonna be fun as a mug. Still got go pick up some bottle rockets though from the factory in the next county over. 3 for 1 deals yall! I can get like 1000 of them for 10bucks :D

4 15" FI Q D2's in 12 cubes tuned to 32hz

1- T1000.1bd's

3 Maxx 29 deep cycles

4 runs of 1/0 gauge

-Big 3

-Trunk sealed off from the cabin

Custom 15.8 dual-volt switching MLA module

All in a CAR.

^^^ in Nevada bottle rockets run about $3.25 for 500 and everything is always 2 for 1! $10.00 will get you a 1/2 dozen morters though!

I wish I was gonna be there to see them

Somebody PLEASE send me some home f'work movies.

J

SMDMafiaGodsmack2.jpg

"No poor dumb bastard ever won a war by dying for his country. He did it by making the other poor dumb bastard for his country."

George Patton

4th of july here sucks :( The best 4th I ever has was when I lived in pismo hehe any one going to Reno wanna pick me some shtuff up :D ill be in Sac in a month :)

4th of july here sucks :( The best 4th I ever has was when I lived in pismo hehe any one going to Reno wanna pick me some shtuff up :D ill be in Sac in a month :)
hey BIG P, no worries... they sell Fireworks year round in nevada! FTW