1 12" JlL w3v3 in a custom box by Maxim

wtf is lolcats?

I'd def get a fat hooker if i had to resort to that kinda thing. I feel like they'd be grateful and work harder. Also its more bang for my buck, more real estate for my dollar if you catch my drift. its like the Costco of streetwalkers.

I was hoping for 150 :(.

I was hoping she would let me put it in her butt

Thanks man! I know its not up to anyones standards on this forum but its my first system and my first box! So I love it, gotta start somewhere right?

Thanks man! I know its not up to anyones standards on this forum but its my first system and my first box! So I love it, gotta start somewhere right?

Well, seeing as my car is 100% stock right now, it's better than what I've got! LOL! It's not gonna be an SPL machine (1 12" on 1000w rms if I remember correctly) but it should sound beautiful SQ-wise.

wtf is lolcats?

I'd def get a fat hooker if i had to resort to that kinda thing. I feel like they'd be grateful and work harder. Also its more bang for my buck, more real estate for my dollar if you catch my drift. its like the Costco of streetwalkers.

I was hoping for 150 :(.

I was hoping she would let me put it in her butt

All looks pretty well done, i love that you still have the stock radio in and that you didn't say a word, i hate when people talk hahaha.

Lol Idk why I didnt say anthing I just wanted to do my first video ever and not have anyone bash on stupid stuff like how I look or my voice and what not ha. But thanks man!

Well, seeing as my car is 100% stock right now, it's better than what I've got! LOL! It's not gonna be an SPL machine (1 12" on 1000w rms if I remember correctly) but it should sound beautiful SQ-wise.

Its pretty loud (for me) and ya it sounds amazing!

sounds like it drops off quite a bit on that lower note

It does, it's not that great of a system and I'm not powering it that much. Once it's broken in I'll put more to it. But I like it :)

Not too different from what I am doing (JL 12 W0 and a stock HU). I am happy with mine, $100 for a sub I can make my roof bounce a bit. However, this summer I am upping my game a bit and switching to a DC level 2 and going to port the box. I am expecting a decent increase in output (nothing drastic) and am very excited :) plus nobody can make fun of me for JL!!!

Also, sounds and looks nice for a first system, well done!

F150:

Stock :(

2019 Harley Road Glide:

Amp: TM400Xad - 4 channel 400 watt

Processor: DSR1

Fairing (Front) 6.5s -MMats PA601cx

Lid (Rear) 6x9s -  TMS69

Not too different from what I am doing (JL 12 W0 and a stock HU). I am happy with mine, $100 for a sub I can make my roof bounce a bit. However, this summer I am upping my game a bit and switching to a DC level 2 and going to port the box. I am expecting a decent increase in output (nothing drastic) and am very excited :) plus nobody can make fun of me for JL!!!

Also, sounds and looks nice for a first system, well done!

Thanks man, when you build yours post up a build log!